Position Title: Portfolio Lead - Software Solutions, Global Large Law
Position Type: Permanent
The PORTFOLIO LEAD is an active member of the Software Solutions sales leadership team within the Global Large Law Firm (GLLF) business unit, working with the Head of Software Solutions and alongside the Solutions Leads to develop and refine sales execution strategies to drive growth, to define and implement processes to increase sales efficiency, to collect and analyze data to develop insights to improve sales effectiveness, and c
ollaborating cross-functionally with Finance, Sales Operations, Services and Marketing to ensure alignment with overall business objectives.
This is accomplished through a thorough knowledge of sales processes for enterprise software solutions, experience of managing execution of similar sales functions, exceptional skills in data collection and data analysis with the ability to translate findings into actionable deliverables, and a sound understanding of each of the solutions in the portfolio and the market / targets for each.
The PORTFOLIO LEAD must have good communication skills, be a team player, and be adept at achieving results in a matrix structure.
Key Responsibilities within Role:
* Develops and implements processes to execute high-volume sales activity for the Software Solutions portfolio, and specifically the revenue capture activities associated with subscription products (including eBilling Hub, BDP products, license audits).
* Develop processes for and manages execution of inside-sales activity (e.g. lead generation, services work-orders).
* Vigorously pursues the identification of opportunities to increase sales volume for the individual products and to drive growth within each product line.
* Collaborates with Solutions Leads and Marketing functions to design and execute cross-territory campaigns to drive specific sales initiatives and achieve results.
* Works at all levels - business unit, department, solution, product and individual sales territory - to align planning and forecasting with business goals.
* Develops processes to collect key data specific to each solution line to monitor the effectiveness of sales plans and efforts, produces reporting on these metrics to increase visibility for all stakeholders.
* Works closely with Head of Software Solutions and colleagues in Finance and Commercial Excellence in annual planning cycles for balancing territories, allocating quotas, comp planning, forecasting and fiscal plan estimates / updates.
Required Experience and Skills:
* Proven experience in a fast-paced, complex software sales environment, preferably working in a team lead or management role with responsibility for operations or volume / inside sales.
* Preferred experience: understanding of products similar to those in the Law Firm Business Operations portfolio - financial management, time & billing, practice & matter management, specialist financial analytics & insights.
* Must demonstrate exceptional analytical skills, and a passion for the insights that result from those analyses, together with a strong understanding of the data and collection processes needed to fuel that analysis.
* Excellent communication skills, and especially an ability to translate analysis of complex information and data into actionable deliverables and strategies.
* Proficient in use of sales automation and analytics tech - experience with Salesforce, Excel, Tableau, Gainsight, Seismic preferred.
* Must have a passion for serving others, work well in a team, be self-motivated, and be a problem-solver.
* Proven experience of working cross-functionally to achieve sales objectives and targets.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
Req #: JREQ1xxxx2
Locations: London-United Kingdom Job Function: Sales