Just Eat partners with over 112,000 restaurants globally across all of our markets. Our restaurant partners are vital to the long term growth and sustainability of the group and for delivering on our global vision to connect customers with the food they want when they want it.
The Global Restaurant Services and Sustainability team is dedicated to driving value for our Restaurant Partners. They build win:win partnerships across diverse industries ranging from food wholesale and food brands to energy providers and financial services to drive down costs. In return they help to create new opportunities for suppliers and restaurants whether that's opening new markets for deserts and alcohol or driving innovation in sustainability. We will continue to diversify services within the UK and broaden the reach globally.
The Global Restaurant Services Account Manager will act as the primary contact between suppliers and service partners. They will be suited to a fast thinking and highly analytical environment where organisation and attention to detail are key.
You'll manage the services marketplace with ownership of the day-to-day management. This will include managing partnerships in industries such as textiles, energy, card payments, packaging and vehicles . You'll also support the launch of new services to our country teams, providing the drive, momentum and energy to develop and grow.
You'll be responsible for product range development and procurement of all merchandise to be sold on the Just Eat partner ecommerce platform. You'll manage trading and raise brand awareness through branded packaging and products as well as managing the newly launched co-branded packaging offer.
Also you'll need to work in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams to execute on business objectives and to provide excellent restaurant partner satisfaction.
* Collaborate on supplier joint business plans providing the drive, momentum and energy to develop and grow partnerships
* Day-to-day management of all services and suppliers
* Management of the ecommerce platform including P&L, sourcing and trading
* Manage product spec database, buy plans and production flow
* Raising Purchase Orders on key systems such as D365 and Magento webstore
* Copywriting and product catalogue planning
* Supplier management, ethical audits and logistics
* Work closely with the marketing team and sales team to drive transparency and frequency of orders
Required skills and experience
* Proven Key Account Management experience ideally within FMCG or retail environments
* Strong commercial acumen
* Proven ability to grow accounts through implementation of joint business plans and identifying upsell opportunities
* Experience analysing data with great attention to detail
* Ability to build key relationships and drive long term engagement
* Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of organisations
* Knowledge of supply chain and procurement
* Experience of working within a fast paced, high growth environment
* Tableau, Salesforce and Google suite preferred.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat. We're a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.
Just Eat is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here.
Just Eat is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance