(COMPANY NAME) was created with a big idea: to revolutionise the broken financial system and secure a better deal for everyone.
We have created the leading small business loans platform in UK, US, Germany and Netherlands; a marketplace that directly connects credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just eight years, 80,000 (COMPANY NAME) investors have lent £5 billion to 50,000 businesses across the world. In addition, in 2017 lending through our platform created and sustained 75,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy.
Technical Project Managers are the driving force behind (COMPANY NAME)'s key projects and programs. TPMs are often embedded into the team they work with and are tasked to ensure teams are aligned with the goals of the project and larger portfolio. Project Managers have the opportunity to work with a variety of technical and non-technical personnel. You may build detailed work plans, track milestones and build reports to communicate your teams' successes to relevant stakeholders. Some TPMs facilitate functional design and architecture sessions, as well as track and manage resolution of technical issues.
● Accountable for end-to-end planning of one or more projects Lead and negotiate scope, schedule, budget, risks, deployments and communications for programs and initiatives
● Coordinate multiple cross-functional teams to ensure projects are developed and deployed with quality and timely delivery into production
● Regular review of project schedule, identify and anticipate barriers, creatively remove obstacles which slow deliverables
● Leverage a variety of project management and agile tools to deliver on project outcomes, goals and value propositions. Advocate for opportunities for process, technology, automation and product improvements, pilot small scale POC.
● Proven experience in portfolio and project prioritization to achieve strategic vision
● Track meeting actions and decisions, working with team members to ensure they undertake the tasks for which they are accountable
● Work with teams using Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean and other project management practices
● Foster solid delivery practices and processes by working with the Field and Cloud IT teams; identifying and implementing initiatives that are aimed at further developing team practices
● Builds mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders, vendors, customers and peers
● Effectively communicates using a variety of methods to deliver information to relevant audience
● Coach and mentor to guide peers and leadership to complete projects
● Able to design and run team building activities
●Demonstrates influencing skills to achieve solutions in challenging circumstances
● Enables clear communication among team members, leadership, vendors and customers
● Share knowledge with peers, socializes change and negotiates improvements with larger organization Metrics
● Identify, develop and regular review of appropriate metrics to drive projects to successful completion
● Develop and regularly present rollup metrics to appropriate audience
● Genuine and a nice co-worker
● Passionate about your work and hobbies
● A high energy problem solver and loves the challenge of unblocking teams
● A fantastic communicator and collaborator, able to understand and explain technical details to less technical stakeholders
● Committed to a cycle of continuous improvement, both in your work and professional development
● Experience in one or more of methodologies Agile, Scrum, Less, SAFE, Waterfall
● In-Depth experience managing technical projects for Field or Cloud IT
● Likely spent time working in a service desk, NOC, SOC, or SRE
● Experience managing Jira projects and boards, and know how to gather and present appropriate data
● Coordinate multiple programs and projects using confluence and G-Suite
● Experience working across multiple time zones
● Strong attention to detail, follow-through and organizational skills