(COMPANY NAME) is a rapidly growing VC-backed company based in London, building software to enable the safe and ethical use of valuable data for analytics and machine learning. We work with large organisations worldwide in financial services, telecommunications, pharma and government, enabling them to get the most out of data without compromising on privacy and security.
We are expanding our consulting team and are looking for an Engagement Manager who will work with customers to understand existing & emerging data privacy needs and business goals, then define & execute appropriate strategy to get (COMPANY NAME) Publisher live in the customer's production environments. The successful candidate will run implementation projects using available resources and agreed delivery processes to meeting the growing demand from an increasing customer base.
(COMPANY NAME) is pioneering the new enterprise software category of Privacy Engineering to serve this emerging business need and address a social issue of growing importance. Our technology enables organisations to safely analyse and mine sensitive datasets while protecting the individual's privacy.
You must enjoy and value working in a close-knit team with other very talented people and have strong communication skills. You'll be positive, constructive and proactive - you'll identify problems and work with others to fix them. You constantly seek both to learn from and to help others, and to find better ways of working. You favour making the team be successful over individual recognition.
You'll enjoy the variety and fast pace of a dynamic startup, you're flexible in your approach and comfortable with ambiguity. You have a good sense of humour and think work should be fun as well as intellectually satisfying.
Ideal candidates for this role learn and adapt quickly and are comfortable being dropped quickly into challenging technical problems with the responsibility to solve them.
* Engage over the entire business analytics solution lifecycle to ensure implementation success
* - Understand what a successful outcome is and deliver against expectations
* - De-risk the software product buying decision for new customers
* - Drive benefit realisation, create referenceable customers who renew
* Be the experts in the practical application of our products
* Be financially responsible
* Ensure alignment with all stakeholders
* Responsible for customer journey as primary point of contact
* Ensure path to live is understood and focus on delivery of goals is maintained
* Apply industry standard tools and techniques to capture requirements, plan projects activities and effectively manage resources
* Stakeholder management through concise reporting and effective meetings
* Ensure accurate timecard entry and budgeted expense costs are managed
* Build understanding of long term needs while managing expectations of current contract scope
* Identify opportunities to add value to existing customers beyond current scope
* Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
* Provide feedback to other (COMPANY NAME) teams where needed to improve overall customer experience
* Ensure that our relationships with customers are strong, profitable and enduring
* Base location will be London office with occasional travel to customer sites
* Proven track record as Engagement Manager/Delivery Lead within relevant disciplines (eg. BI, ETL, Data Engineering) ideally also within a software vendor company
* Project management experience
* Understanding of sales and procurement processes for enterprise customers
* Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management software
* Strong organisational and multitasking skills
* Customer-oriented approach
* Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
* Sharp business acumen
* Problem-solving aptitude
Please note that any offer will be contingent on successful completion of a DBS check.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited referrals or CVs from any source other than directly from candidates or approved agencies with written agreements in place and instructed on specified roles.
Unsolicited CVs received from any agency not engaged as outlined above will be considered a "free gift", and there will be no fees due should we choose to contact the candidate directly. Receipt of unsolicited CVs will in no way establish any prior claim to the candidate should they also be submitted by another agency. We consider this type of activity an attempt to lay claim to a given candidate and therefore entirely inappropriate. Any submission of unsolicited CVs to us will be deemed as full acceptance of these terms.
We only engage with agencies who are respectful of candidates, businesses and other agencies. We abide by our agreements with them and maintain genuine, straight-forward and lasting relationships which generate the highest calibre candidates for our business