Job Description :
For (COMPANY NAME) to achieve its ambitious growth and profitability aspirations; and in order to further drive the shift to a sell-out focused business, our markets have identified the need to significantly improve upon our execution at outlet via Every Day Great Execution (EDGE).
It is a shift that the Global Executive Committee and each of the Regional Presidents individually, have endorsed, and it will require a significant organizational shift.
(COMPANY NAME) has initiated a commercial transformation program in which it envisions becoming the fastest growing, highest margin drinks business and bringing simplification for our sales force in order to accelerate performance. The organization is globally transforming into one characterized by speed of thought and decision making for action in order to emerge the clear leader of the industry.
The (COMPANY NAME) Business Services (DBS) will drive value, service and business performance, contributing significantly and leading the above transformation and call to action. This means reduction in cost base, continually improve efficiency, drive greater process standardisation, change to a greater focus on market growth, ensure outstanding service and customer satisfaction and drive stronger compliance and controls.
The Solution Lead role has a key part to play in this agenda, the role has been designed to focus on global products deliverables and support regional implementation.
This role will have a degree of financial responsibility for identifying (in conjunction with other parts of DBS and the project team) all DBS spend associated with any analysis or requirements within process and data areas.
The role will support any or a combination of the following areas:
- Outlet Execution (Physical pillar - EDGE 365 Global Products, Trax…)
- Distributor Management
- Data & Analytics
- Data Governance
- Solution Architecture
This role will also support projects initiation and execution with key focus on requirement gathering and documentation. Projects will be as the project pipeline, Process Improvement, M&A, etc.
This role is accountable for Strategy, Service and Solution Delivery, Services Management and Business Process Services Delivery/Optimization for the Global Commercial Products related to Physical part of EDGE.
This role will also support regional BE&T team in the implementation/deployment of Global Products.
* Be yourself, stand up for what you feel is right and important
* Build great relationships with those you work with, both internally and externally
* Be honest and open at all times; demonstrate high integrity
* Think in the future, anticipate trends and opportunities
* Generate ideas and move them to action
* Be imaginative in finding solutions to issues and pursuing opportunities for the business
Consistently deliver great performance
* Demonstrate drive to make a positive difference to business performance.
* Be clear about your own performance commitments ensure they are linked to business goals.
* Identify clear priorities and focus on them at all times.
* Demonstrate brilliant execution, be thorough and apply high standard in everything you do
Understand the controls and governance required in your area. Work within these and always speak up if they are not met
Purpose of Role
The purpose of this role is to focus on delivering our Commercial Solutions for Americas by ensuring markets have the right level of support on defining process and technology solutions to support our Commercial Team.
The role will drive Markets NSV and margin growth, operating profit and productivity/efficiency gains through design and delivery of innovative solutions, Process and Service standardization/optimization, Solution and Service Availability.
* Owns the end to end delivery of the solution (technology, process and data)
* Translate agreed business requirements or constraints into solution-specific terms, within the context of a defined solution product
* Challenge the market to ensure any requirement is really driving the business outcome and driving value.
* Defines and fully documents from - to for the technology, process and data in order to ensure all gaps are addressed at the time of delivering the end to end solution.
* Design, Develop, and Test (includes defect resolution) DBS product in AGILE manner
* Implement Market IT specific requirements and facilitate audit activities specific for locally executed processes / tasks
* Determine if/how business requirements are solutioned by the various service providers
* Assess enhancement/new feature list
* Work with product owner to prioritize according PPC standards
* Document requirements document
* Hand over to solutioning team and track delivery of enhancement
* Work closely with SIL in order to ensure sustainability of the solution being delivered.
* Owns the day to day relationship with the vendor delivering the solution in order to ensure quality on time delivery.
* Identify cross function (tower) inter dependencies and work it through in order to ensure full coordination.
* Work closely with the scrum master in order to ensure right capabilities are established.
* Ensure knowledge management of our solutions by ensuring high quality documentation of process, technology and data.
* Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
* Drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project's scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
* Assess and validate activities and determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements.
Qualifications and Experience Required
* Deep Commercial Orientation and Knowledge.
* Relevant experience on delivering technology solutions.
* Specific Experience and credibility in given global process area / function.
* Relevant Bachelor's Degree required
* Experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations
* Experience of Agile methodology
* Demonstrated capability to build and maintain good business relationships.
* Demonstrated capability to effectively work in cross-functional teams.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently
* Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm knowledge is a plus.
Barriers to Success in Role
* Poor engagement / communication skills in dealing with stakeholders
* Inability to work across cultures / geographies
* Unable to manage multiple concurrent activities and deadlines
* Dislike or discomfort with detail
* Low resilience and inability to operate in a fast moving and often pressurised environment
* Lack of insight and commercial instinct
* Inability to strike the right balance to align global and local requirements
Flexible Working options / Travel requirements
It is our goal to reach greater flexibility of resources, which we recognise, may require a greater level of mobility and travel.
For this role we anticipate the percentage of travel to be between 20 - 25%, however, configuration of project portfolios and locations of key stakeholders mean that not everyone may be required to travel to deliver projects. Pattern of travel will be dependent on the needs of the project, region / process areas and pipeline of work.
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Park Royal 7HQ
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x8:00