The Learning and Development Specialist will act as a point of contact for team member's learning needs, facilitate the smooth running of Learning and Development initiatives within in the studios and oversee the learning experience platform.
* Work with Learning and Development Manager in planning, designing and implementing learning initiatives that meet the needs of the studios
* Develop strong relationships with all areas of the studios in order to collaborate and identify training needs
* Assess training programmes and initiatives to ensure they meet identified needs and fit with the overall studios objectives
* Implement and administer all activities related to setting up a learning activity from research, organisation, logistics and administration
* Implement a logistical process to facilitate the delivery of Learning and Development activities
* Ensure all planned Learning and Development activities are executed to the desired quality, within budget, liaising with key stakeholders as appropriate
* Carry out administrative and coordination tasks including but not limited to training event attendance, generating reports, maintaining Learning Experience Platform, and processing paper and electronic documents
* Facilitate training sessions as required
* Manage the studios' on-site library
* Introduce the new Learning Experience Platform to the studios, evangelising its use within the development teams
* Develop strong relationships with other (COMPANY NAME) studios and teams, thus contributing to the (COMPANY NAME) Learning community
* Encourage cross studio sharing, promoting the internal expertise that exists within the studio
* Develop a process for attending external conferences in a Learning and Development capacity
* Monitor and evaluate all Learning and Development Programme activities and return on investment;
* Work within the wider Studio Operations team, contributing to the studio's objectives
* Facilitate and promote internal initiatives and knowledge transfer;
* Travel between studios as required
Skills and Knowledge
* Excellent organisational skills;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment;
* Have the desire to work with people and to strive for high standards;
* Appreciation of video game industry and video game production is desired;
* Ability to develop and maintain a network of collaborators;
* Autonomous and geared towards results;
* Have a strong customer-focused mindset;
* Comfortable working with databases and reporting tools;
* Strong Excel, PowerPoint and report building skills.
* Previous experience of organising and delivering training as part of a Learning and Development team is essential;
* Previous experience of HRIS systems and e-learning platforms is desired.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about (COMPANY NAME) Reflections: https://rxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx/xxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxx/
(COMPANY NAME) Reflections & (COMPANY NAME) Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees