The (COMPANY NAME) Media Talent Acquisition team works in partnership with both Talent Management and Talent Operations to form the Talent Team which in turn partners with every department in the business. The wider Talent Team in the UK works across (COMPANY NAME) Media, (COMPANY NAME) Health and (COMPANY NAME) Communications. Predominantly this position will work across the (COMPANY NAME) Media brands.
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Executive you will work alongside the growing Talent Acquisition Operations Team to facilitate the smooth running of the hiring process. Your fascination with data, and the insights it brings, will help drive improvement of data collection across the whole team. As a trusted advisor, embedded team player and fast learner you will help to champion data use across the team.
We're looking for a keen learner, curious educator, problem solver and ultimately someone who will laugh and love what they do.
In this role you will:
* Support a team of recruiters with the collection of clean and accurate data during the hiring process learning to educate more than deliver on their behalf
* Collation of data sets from various Talent Sources to create combined reports
* Partnering with the Senior Talent Acquisition Operations Partner on the analysis of data and seeking opportunities to find insights to inform our hiring
* Help to check data integrity ahead of reporting deadlines
* Build effective partnerships with the brands internal client group and Talent leadership to support current and future requirement
* Day to day management of the Applicant Tracking System (SmartRecruiters)
* Point of contact for admin queries relating to the Talent Acquisition team
We want to ensure this role matches what you're looking for, as well as the skills that we require:
* Previous data collation, operations, or administration experience
* Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage your workload effectively
* An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
* Persuasive communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to create an environment of stability in an ever changing landscape
* Ability to quickly gain credibility within the Talent Acquisition team and beyond
* Previous working knowledge of Excel and Outlook will be a great advantage
(COMPANY NAME) Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
We expect applications to move quickly for this role, so please apply as soon as possible.