Work with us
At (COMPANY NAME) group, we're here to help turn photos - from the everyday quick snap to the precious, once-in-a-lifetime event - into the most thoughtful gifts.
We need people who thrive on delivering amazing customer experiences, never standing still and constantly challenging the status quo. We're always looking for new and better ways to consistently deliver results and delight customers.
We're a place for self-starters and free thinkers. We work nimbly and react quickly to changing circumstances. We believe in working together to solve problems, learn new things and share knowledge.
We're at an exciting time in our evolution. We're growing up but not growing old. We want people who can take us to the next level. People who have been there and done that, and now want to turn that experience into something different and exciting. In return we'll invest all we can in helping you thrive in our family of brands.
What You'll Be Doing
You will be a critical member of the (COMPANY NAME) commercial team, owning one of our biggest markets. The commercial team focuses obsessively on serving our customers and delivering results for the business. We do this by managing our product categories end to end and executing our customer experience to ensure that customers have access to the right products at the right price and at the right time. We work closely with teams across the business, including marketing, product, manufacturing and finance, to ensure that trading plans and initiatives are developed and executed in an integrated way. The (COMPANY NAME) Trading Manager role has full accountability of his/her business, and is responsible for achieving customer, revenue and margin goals. Specific activities include:
* Driving trading planning and activities across product range, pricing, promotion and merchandising, product discoverability and delivery;
* Managing and reporting on business performance metrics including revenue, costs, margin, and customer engagement;
* Developing and leading growth and margin initiatives for the business.
The Trading Manager will report to the (COMPANY NAME) Commercial Director. S/he will collaborate with other commercial and functional teams such as Marketing, Product and Manufacturing to drive the business.
On top of a competitive salary we also offer a great benefits package too with:
* Yearly bonus
* Flexible working
* Working in our spacious offices in the heart of Farringdon
* Access to our learning platform
* Funded wellbeing - including discounted gyms, yoga and bootcamps in the office
* Healthcare, dental and life assurance
* Workplace pension scheme
* Season ticket loans
* Cycle to work scheme
* Mental health and well-being support available 24/7
* Coffee machine and fresh fruit in the office
* Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join the team
* Games in the office, including table tennis and table football
* Weekly football games
* Credits to spend each year on (COMPANY NAME)
* Monthly team outings, including regular company wide drinks at our local pub
* 33 days of holiday a year (including public holidays) increasing each year up to 38
* You have a background in Trading/Merchandising/Online content
* Fluent French and English is essential
* You have a great hands on approach and can work in a fast paced environment
* You have strong analytical and project-management skills, you are an excellent communicator, and you have the ability to collaborate with and influence others.
* You demonstrate strong attention to detail and are comfortable working with data. You take direction from your customers and deliver results for the business.
* You'll be able to demonstrate a style and approach to your work and relations with fellow colleagues that aligns with the (COMPANY NAME) Group values.
* People management experience is an advantage.
* Experience working in European markets would be beneficial
* Experience in E-commerce, Retail preferred