(COMPANY NAME) are recruiting for a Mobile Cleaning Supervisor to be based within the Midlands. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Act as 'hands on' lead and front line supervisor for the cleaning team to deliver a quality service.
Manage Circa 20 direct reports
Respond in a timely manner to any issues with the delivery of routine and non-routine cleaning services. Provide cover and undertake remedial cleaning tasks as necessary.
Complete and submit timesheets for the cleaning team, manage/approve cleaning team holidays
Cover 15-20 buildings
Monitor the quality of work and complete quality control sheets as necessary.
Ensure cleaning materials and power cleaning equipment are operated in a safe and economic manner, and in accordance with their instructions for use.
Ensure that cleaning equipment and designated storage areas are maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
Ensure adequate supplies of cleaning materials and other consumable items are available.
Ensure personal tasks and the duties of the cleaning team are carried out in accordance with safe working practices within statutory, Company and recommended guidelines.
Undertake training as necessary to maintain the requirements of the service.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
* Experience of industry/public cleaning services (essential)
* Previous experience of supervising a cleaning team in multiple locations (essential)
* COSHH Knowledge (desirable)
* Able to instruct others on the use of cleaning materials and equipment
* Have an understanding of basic health and safety principles
* Able to motivate a cleaning team to attain a consistent specified standard of cleaning
* Able to organise cleaning staff to meet work schedules
* Good communication and customer care skills
* Be sufficiently fit to be able to undertake the specified tasks
* Work as a team player and pass on knowledge to others
For more information about (COMPANY NAME), please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. (COMPANY NAME) do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The (COMPANY NAME) Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to (COMPANY NAME) Managers