Internal Communications and Campaigns Executive
(COMPANY NAME) UK, one of the leading electrical services providers in the UK, which has more than 300 branches nationwide, has a rare and fantastic opportunity for an Internal Communications and Campaigns Executive to join its Internal Communications Team.
This is a small team with large ambition, where you can really make a difference within an exciting and rapidly evolving electrical retail business.
We have a unique and strong heritage, with exciting plans and are looking for a proactive internal communications and event specialist to help drive our communications to the next level.
So, do you have excellent writing skills, are creative and looking for the freedom to create an impact? If yes, then this is the role for you.
What you'll do
Working closely with the Head of Internal Communications and Engagement, you will be a key member of the team helping to enhance communications and engagement to more than 2,000 colleagues.
You will bring your experience of writing and implementing communication plans to life, across a number of internal communication channels, to share stories with our colleagues and will be a content champion with excellent proofreading skills!
As an advocate for engagement too, the role will also see you manage a number of key colleague engagement activities. These include running our twice-yearly Employee Promoter Score Survey, annual awards, and recognition programmes, as well as providing administrative support where needed.
Sound like you… read on.
Ideally you will have experience of a busy communications function. Our successful candidate will be passionate, proactive and innovative and will:
* Have exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
* Be able to develop and implement internal communications activity that deliver against clear objectives
* Be able to prioritise tasks, work at a fast pace and deliver to tight deadlines
* Have strong attention to detail
* Be creative, spotting opportunities for the development of strong and engaging content
* Be able to adapt your style and approach to your audience
* Have project/communications planning and delivery experience
* Be IT literate with a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Yammer
* Have confidence in dealing with internal stakeholders
* Be able to work on own initiative
* Be familiar with intranets and writing content for it (SharePoint experience advantageous, but not essential)
Apply today, we can't wait to hear from you.
Apply (link) by Friday, 16 April. First stage interviews will be held Wednesday, 21 April 2021.
For an informal chat about the role, call Claire Willers, Head of Internal Communications and Engagement, on 0xxxx xxxxx9. **NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
(COMPANY NAME) is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees and operations in over 37 Countries. In the UK (COMPANY NAME) has over 2,000 staff working from 250+ branches.
We value people who have a sense of urgency and excitement, who demonstrate candour, insight and creativity, and thrive in an environment of change and challenge. We value people who take the company personally - being a part of (COMPANY NAME) UK means being part of the most exciting customer focused electrical wholesaler, a place where employees want to build their futures.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunities employer.
(COMPANY NAME) UK Ltd. believes that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, (COMPANY NAME) UK Ltd. will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities|