As one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups, we know that it takes a distinct perspective to make a meaningful difference to our clients' business and wealth.
Rothschild & Co is a global and family-controlled group. We provide M&A, strategy and financing advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments, worldwide.
Having been at the centre of the world's financial markets for more than 200 years we can rely on an unrivalled global network of more than 3,800 talented employees and a track-record of outstanding execution with 50 offices around the world.
Our integrated global network of trusted professionals and decision makers around the world provide in-depth market intelligence, meaning we can be closer to current issues than any other global financial institution in our core markets.
It is this scale, local knowledge and intellectual capital that allow us to provide a distinct perspective and effective long-term solutions for our partners.
Rothschild & Co Wealth Management
Within Wealth Management we offer an objective long-term perspective on investing, structuring and safeguarding assets, to preserve and grow our clients' wealth.
We provide a comprehensive range of Wealth Management services to some of the world's wealthiest and most successful families, entrepreneurs, foundations and charities. In an environment where short-term thinking often dominates, our long-term perspective sets us apart. We believe preservation-first is the right approach to managing wealth.
Overview of Role
The business is broadly split into three areas: Client teams, Investments, and Infrastructure. Client teams are responsible for all elements of a client's relationship with Rothschild & Co Wealth Management. This includes: working with clients to determine their investment requirements, co-ordinating investment advice and handling all day-to-day client needs. Teams are comprised of Client Advisers, Associates and Analysts and Client Service Executives.
To support the continuing growth of the business, a new team has been created to support the Client teams. The Client Support team has been designed to ensure that Client teams adhere to their regulatory obligations, comply with the firms' policies and procedures, and maintain the highest levels of client service. Responsibilities for the Client Support team include policy and process draft and design, training and development, monitoring of adherence to policy, centralised communications, and process improvements.
We are looking to hire an exceptional Team Leader to develop this exciting new team. The Team Leader will report to the Head of Front Office.
* Lead the Client Support team including strategic planning, managing day-to-day issues supporting Client teams, and people management
* Oversee the recruitment, training and co-ordination of Client Service Executives
* Oversee Client team policies and processes. Identify and implement changes to these with a focus on adapting to changing regulatory requirements (e.g. Vulnerable clients) and improving productivity
* Act as the bridge between Client and Infrastructure teams, predominantly the overlap between Compliance / Risk and Client team processes and policies
* Identify and assess areas which might give rise to other conduct, financial, regulatory, or reputational risks and design controls to mitigate such risks
* Work with other members of Front Office management to support the Head of the Front Office in delivering strategic goals
* Represent the Client Support function in committees/working groups (e.g. Operational Risk Committee, Suitability Working Group)
* Identify opportunities for efficiency gains
* Manage and implement projects designed to improve productivity, engaging key stakeholders across the business
* Act as the escalation contact for Client teams, providing sign-off on exceptions where appropriate
* Collate and present management information relating to Client team adherence to policies and procedures
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
* Thorough understanding of key 'Front to back' workflows and processes (e.g. client lifecycle, trade workflow, fee processing, suitability policy and requirements)
* Demonstrable experience in driving operational excellence and efficiency
* Knowledge of key regulatory topics as they relate to the industry and business, and ability to articulate these topics to key stakeholders
* Demonstrable knowledge of Client relationship management processes and systems
* Recognition as a subject matter expert, with the ability to train and supervise others
* Demonstrable history of driving operational excellence and efficiency when designing and documenting new and existing processes
* Evidence of working within a dynamic team and the ability to lead and inspire others both with and without direct managerial influence
* Experience working with Senior Managers and challenging where appropriate
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written; professional manner; able to articulate complex issues in a clear and concise manner
* The highest levels of professional and personal integrity
* Knowledge and understanding of the different areas of the WM business
Our goal is to have a balanced, inclusive and flexible environment which enables all colleagues to achieve their personal and professional aspirations, and to ensure that Rothschild & Co provides longer term opportunities for talent
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|