Account Manager, (COMPANY NAME) Sports
ABOUT THIS JOB
(COMPANY NAME) Sports is a trusted advisor and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With our expansive suite of products and services, (COMPANY NAME) Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making for clients.
The Account Manager will be part of the Brands team, responsible for client project work and revenue, delivering high quality analysis and insights to support their sponsorships and business. This position requires a highly effective account manager, used to working in a high-paced environment in a varied role. There will be a focus on collaboration between teams and will suit someone with passion for bringing analysis to life.
* Acting as an advisor to clients through understanding their business challenges and building data and insight-based solutions
* Fully manage client accounts with a responsibility for revenue and expansion of services offered
* Manage, analyse and interpret large data sets using excel skills, through developing a thorough understanding of (COMPANY NAME) Sports methodology and solutions
* Manage internal processes for project setup and management, involving internal stakeholders as relevant
* Produce client reports and lead presentations by providing insight and advising on strategy with a focus on the goal of the end user
* Proactively develop relationships with new and existing clients, using your initiative to adapt your communication delivery methods to meet the needs of the clients, and quickly resolve any issues
* Work collaboratively with internal subject matter experts such as Market Research and Consulting
* Be aware of wider industry trends and how they relate to brand clients operating in sponsorship
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* experience within the sports marketing, media or research industry, ideally working with data and insights
* Client focused experience with ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
* Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail
* Self-starter with excellent communication skills and time management
* Knowledge of, and interest in, the sports sponsorship and media industry
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; Excel and PowerPoint experience required
* Model the (COMPANY NAME) Values at all times - Open, Connected, Useful and Personal
If it sounds interesting to you, do not hesitate to apply as it might be a perfect match for you!
About (COMPANY NAME)
We're in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we're measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what's happening now and what's coming next for our clients. Today's data is tomorrow's marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We're bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what's next with us at (COMPANY NAME): cxxxxxx.xxxxxxx.xxm