We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That's why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we've been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we've raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our eight global offices. So, what do you say - are you ready to join us?
We are currently on the lookout for a creative and driven digital marketing executive to join our ranks, take charge of our customer marketing campaigns and help us manage growing demand for our product. This role is part of the customer marketing team and is key to drive our business growth ambitions.
What you'll do:
* Design, run and manage effective digital customer marketing campaigns on across channels (such as email, in app, push notifications, webinars, social media, communities and others) to bring our customer engagement and growth ambitions to life
* Be the custodian of the best channel strategy and execution maximizes the successful outcomes of your campaigns and deliver our business targets
* Deliver personalized, contextual and impactful campaigns
* Align all your stakeholders in content and product marketing teams with data warehouse specialists and analysts to ensure you have all the resources needed for the successful deployment of your campaigns
* Manage the day-to-day schedule of campaigns by safeguarding the contact strategy whilst running efficient test and learn plans to optimize and improve campaign performance
* Be responsible for campaign operational performance
* Create reporting dashboards and champion campaign success in the business
* Evaluate new technologies and applications as well as new digital marketing channels
* Keep up to date with industry trends and developments in customer marketing to ensure (COMPANY NAME) stays ahead of the game in its strategy to engage and grow our customer base
We're looking for someone with:
* Driven and ambitious marketer, championing what's right for the customer
* Three or more years of demonstrated success in customer marketing and experience in campaign management, digital channel design and execution
* Familiarity with SaaS and/or B2B services
* Experience with digital marketing tools and/or email service providers - preferably social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter or SAS, Unica, SendGrid, Mailchimp / dot.mailer, GetVero)
* A proven ability to identify the metrics that drive success, measure KPIs and drive initiatives to completion
* Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
What we offer:
* The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 90,000+ companies worldwide
* Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
* Competitive base pay and benefits package
* Unique opportunity to be part of a very fast-paced team, driving transformational growth for our brand
* The role is based in our London office and it assumes a reasonable amount of travel to our other offices, and elsewhere
We're on the lookout for a creative and driven digital marketing executive to join our ranks and help us manage growing demand for our product.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application