(COMPANY NAME) is a platform that provides a unique employee experience, enriching the personal and working life of employees. It offers a suite of products including a platform with access to best in class Perks, (COMPANY NAME) Medical, (COMPANY NAME) Recognition and (COMPANY NAME) Insights. It serves companies of all sizes from SMEs to large companies such as Whole Foods, Nando's, Caffe Nero and Levi Strauss & Co. Headquartered in London, (COMPANY NAME) has offices in Sheffield, Paris and Australia.
Here's a video that may explain it a little better: https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xxxxxxxxxx8
About the role
The brand team consists of graphic designers, writers and video producers. We keep the (COMPANY NAME) brand fresh, consistent and we are constantly innovating. As part of the brand team we are responsible for fueling the marketing engine of (COMPANY NAME). In the brand team we live and breathe our values, if spirit, trust, unity and curiosity. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called (COMPANY NAME) and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year
* 2 years+ proven independent design experience
* Fully proficient with Adobe creative suite
(Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, CC libraries)
* Successful experience in creating digital, editorial and event marketing collateral
(paid social adverts, email assets, gifs, landing page assets, ebooks, posters, campaigns assets, brochures, infographics, etc)
* Comfortable with or willing to learn how to create awesome presentations in PPT and G-slide
* Worked with and managed a brand Digital Asset Management system, or is willing to learn.
You should apply if you have the above and:
* Love working in a fast paced and ever changing environment
* Are organised and have an eye for detail
* Have a keen interest in how brands move the needle within a marketing team
* Love meeting challenging deadlines and have great communication skills
* Bursting with ideas, love a brainstorm and have a few inspiration boards saved
* Eager to learn and grow with business needs
* Understand the difference between B2C and B2B and how this affects brands
Nice to haves:
* Illustration experience
* Motion/animation design
* Sketch/InVision experience
*Note that the application process includes mandatory questions. Don't forget to fill them out, otherwise we won't be able to consider your application