class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="113">(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Strategic Communications Manager for our EMEIA Internal Retail Communications team. You will join the team responsible for the internal communications for our Retail Stores, Contact Centre, and Global Retail Support employees. Inspired by a daily editorial platform and a mission to build innovative, interactive, dynamic engagement, our work is becoming more intuitive, responsive, and relevant to the needs of the business and how our audience consumes and experiences content. As our ideal candidate, you will become a key player in bringing our vision to life. You are a forward-thinking story-teller, a natural builder of relationships, and an empathetic voice for the field. Cross-functional teams trust your input and mentorship. Business partners have faith in your strategic ability. You connect the dots. You push the boundaries. You ground the work in what's needed now, but also have an eye to what could be. You know the importance of understanding our audience and will play key role in driving this insight. You help our team develop new ways of thinking about communications and truly innovative engagement campaigns for our audience. This role encompasses strategic planning and creative, innovative thinking, all founded on an understanding of how engagement plans work. Project and process management skills are also essential. As a strategist, you live and breathe planning. You know every communication has a goal. You are the master of crafting the vision and roadmap. You synthesise large amounts of information into key insights that are compelling. You cut through clutter with plans and process that put the right information in the right place at the right time. You explore creative ways to engage with our teams and you meticulously plan how these will play out. All your work is based on a great foundation of meticulous attention to detail and well-structured process!
* Significant experience developing, crafting and presenting custom communication plans within a media, publishing, digital marketing, in-house communications and/or advertising agency environment.
* The ability to understand business challenges and formulate effective communications strategies that support the audience and improve business results.
* Strong executional and project management skills to drive work from brief to go live.
* Dynamic, learning agility and driven in the face of daily deadlines.
* A proven passion for how audiences consume and experience digital content.
* Outstanding ability to grow internal relationships across a wide range of teams.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience working with international peers to define global communication strategies.
* Proficient in (COMPANY NAME)'s history and exemplify the company culture in communications and interactions.
- Design coordinated communication plans, assess employee and business needs, define goals, identify solutions and engage partners and creative teams towards a final vision. - Partner with cross-functional project teams to innovate, develop and lead appropriate communications strategies. - Possess a strong editorial point of view. - Write clear and concise creative briefs, and partner with the creative and producer teams in the UK and USA through development and execution. - Own the development of communication project timelines and define asset needs, working cross-functionally with business and creative partners. - Develop success metrics and data to assess project success, share results with the communication team, partners and leaders and create learning loops to build on these analyses. - Maintain a detailed understanding of emerging digital media trends and methods, and integrate these practices into actionable plans. - Be the communication authority in negotiating with partners and business leaders. - Resolve challenges that arise during execution and address roadblocks. - Own the way through dynamic change where roles and the work are actively evolving. - Be able to explain the value of digital media, editorial programming, and communication techniques to non-creative audiences, both in person and in writing. - Be able to define what success looks like by developing important metrics and being able to describe outcomes in clear and sensible ways people can understand and come back to.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience