About The Hut Group:
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, (COMPANY NAME) Ingenuity. Our 7,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. (COMPANY NAME) believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
(COMPANY NAME) Brands - Health
Myprotein, (COMPANY NAME)'s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
* Responsible for project managing all brand marketing for our Myprotein Bars & Snacks Range to ensure commercial success.
* Own the marketing calendar and lead across channels with the Senior Brand Manager & Brand Director.
* Analyse sales figures and prepare proposals for marketing campaigns
* Representative for brand marketing and brand projects to ensure they are aligned and true to brand tone of voice, aesthetic and overall.
* Responsible for launching new products to site and managing the delivery of the NPD campaign strategy.
* Contribute to the development of sales strategies
* Liaise with staff to determine the range of goods or services to be sold
* Drive and develop a PR, social and media strategy to raise brand awareness and deliver business growth - building key partnership & PR relationships, entering acclaimed awards, delivering campaigns and creative from design briefs
* Keep up to date with products and competitors
* Competitive salary
* Company bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Onsite Doctor
* Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
* Discounted Gym membership
* Training program via the (COMPANY NAME) academy
* Leadership and Development training throughout your career
* An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Due to a high volume of applicants we regret that we can not provide a response to all
* Degree Qualified Preferred (2:1 and above)
* Ideally 2 years experience in a Brand Management position.
* Experience in delivering strong brand development and experience
* Strong knowledge of marketing processes
* Industry knowledge in wellness and sports nutrition desirable
* Experience in managing people and building relationships
* Natural leader bringing enthusiasm to all projects and leading by example
* Calm under pressure and ability to instil this into the team