About The Hut Group:
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
(COMPANY NAME) Brands - Health
Myprotein, (COMPANY NAME)'s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
We are looking for a Ecommerce Executive, to help drive sales and performance across Myprotein Netherlands, joining one of the high performing teams in the brand.
About The Opportunity:
* The Ecommerce Trading Executive has contributing responsibility to the P+L, results, growth strategy and brand identity of the Netherlands website.
* Part ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in the Netherlands - including contributing to product reviews, product content, social media and forums.
* Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Netherlands website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
* Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
* Work in synergy with the rest of the Myprotein Netherlands teams to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in the Netherlands.
* Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion.
* Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy for the Netherlands site
* Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic(new and returning) etc.
* Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
* Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
* Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met
* Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
* Competitive salary
* Company pension scheme
* Onsite Doctor
* Employee discounts across (COMPANY NAME) brands
* Company bonus scheme
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within (COMPANY NAME) please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community
* Top level graduate with a strong academic track record (Preferred Degrees: Business, Economics, Marketing, Psychology, Maths)
* Dutch language skills to native level both written and spoken is mandatory
* Fully competent using Microsoft Excel
* Knowledge of the Dutch health & nutrition market
* Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
* Strong Data/Analytical/Numerical skills
* Proven communication and influencing skills
* Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility
* Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
* Keen interest in the health and fitness market
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|