We have an exciting opportunity to join our marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
The Paediatric Growth category is a great place to work, learn and develop. We have a market leading portfolio and support healthcare professionals, parents, carers with looking after infants and children with faltering growth and needing nutritional support. One of our key drivers is to excel in the digital space, offering fantastic HCP journeys and parent support tools for their children, and this role is integral to this development. Our vision is for Nutricia Paediatric Growth products to the preferred choice of HCPs for the management of infants and children with challenged growth.
As Assistant Brand Manager - Paediatric Growth your key priorities will be;
* Support Paediatric Growth campaigns in partnership with the category Brand Managers through design, planning, implementation and review
* Support implementation of online HCP and consumer connections across the UK including websites, apps, social media and other digital communications
* Support the delivery of HCP education plans including face to face events and virtual events such as webinars and podcasts from promotion to post event activations
* Monitoring of website analytics
* Provide input into internal and external marketing communication and asset execution
* Gain insights into campaign performance from the Sales team, to optimise campaigns
* Monitoring and reporting of competitor activities
* Brand reminders: tracking usage, new orders, sign off, storage facilities
* Management of literature and sales materials in storage (reprints / reorders etc)
* Manage the relationships with storage facilities and other agencies
* Support financial management - raise POs and manage supplier payment workflows
* Management of the pricing workflow
We are seeking a curious and engaging individual, with a genuine passion for Marketing. As Assistant Brand Manager you will provide support for the two Brand Managers covering Preterm and Faltering Growth within the overall Paediatric Growth category, to drive the delivery of the full year plan and commercial objectives of the category. You will support campaign delivery and category processes working with the Brand Managers and be directly involved in the creation of multi-channel communications for the Paediatric Growth category - particularly in the Digital channel - to engage Healthcare Professionals.
Ideally, you will have a marketing degree or digital marketing experience and be able to project manage effectively whilst building key cross functional relationships
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||12 months|