Closing Date: Monday 8th February
Here at O2, we're about technology that creates exciting experiences. It's why there are over 25 million people who choose to live life on O2.
Being part of (COMPANY NAME), one of the world's most creative digital companies, we're able to open up all sorts of possibilities - not just for customers, but for the people who work for us, too.
Great benefits. Great rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. Flexible working. These are just some of the reasons we attract great talent.
Our inclusive approach to recruitment helps us be a true reflection of our customers and their communities. That's why everybody's welcome at O2 - it's time to get everyone in the room.
What do the team do?
Our award-winning Brand & Marcomms team is at the heart of O2's ambition to go beyond mobile and play a central role in consumers` lives in a connected future. Great brand experience and marketing communications has been central in ensuring the brand continues to enjoy industry-leading consideration with more customers than ever choosing to join and stay with O2.
The Media Performance team sits within Brand & Marcomms and exists to deliver better business results through media innovation and effectiveness, ensuring customer insight and experience is at the heart of everything we do.
A team of digital media and CRM experts, we champion our channels internally and externally, developing long-term strategies, underpinned by robust test and learn roadmaps, and promoting best practices - both media and creative - to improve the use and effectiveness of digital media, experiences, insight, and technology
How will you fit into this?
This role exists to champion Search marketing at O2, both internally and externally. They will define and develop the strategy, principles and roadmap for Search, ensuring innovation and effectiveness is at the core of all activity.
Working closely with the SEO Manager, the Senior Search Manager will continuously evolve and improve our campaign and always-on programmes, supporting internal campaign teams with best in class planning, execution and evaluation, ensuring we constantly optimise for the greatest result.
Some of the more specific responsibilities:
* Define and deliver the Search strategy for O2, working closely with the Media Performance Lead to ensure alignment with the wider digital marketing strategy
* Work closely with the SEO Manager to ensure we have a single, aligned Search plan covering PPC and SEO
* Collaborate with the wider Media Performance team to deliver against our team goals and ambitions
* Lead the relationship with our Search agency to shape and deliver our annual plans and testing roadmap
* Clearly understand the business context and translate it into how Search can capitalise on any opportunities
* Attend relevant planning sessions to ensure Search is considered across all appropriate marketing activity
* Work with cross-functional teams to deliver effective integrated campaigns and always-on programmes
* Deliver regular reporting and strategic insight from Search to improve media performance, utilising platform, digital attribution, and econometric data
* Maintain strong relationships with strategic partners including Google, Microsoft and other key platforms
* Utilise ad tech to develop solutions to improve media performance and audience activation
* Effectively and proactively communicate to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
* Work alongside internal stakeholders, including online and proposition owners, to share plans and insights, and explore new opportunities for growth within Search.
What we need from you:
* Proven experience within Search marketing essential, both paid and organic, operating at a senior level
* Experience using relevant SEM tools and platforms including Google Ads / Adwords, bid management technologies and attribution methodologies etc
* Able to demonstrate successfully delivering effective SEM initiatives that have driven business results
* Comfortable collaborating within cross-functional environments to deliver campaigns and projects
* Experience working within or managing Search marketing agencies.
* Confident analysing channel data, identifying insight and presenting recommendations to stakeholders.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent with excellent written skills, strong data skills, English language and grammar
We'll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @Ox.xxm and @txxxxxxxxx.xxm to your Safe Senders list.
We're looking to pay a great compensation package (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we're open to considering flexible working arrangements. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we'll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email Rxxxxxxxxxx@xx.xxm who will be happy to help
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|