(COMPANY NAME), the world's leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
(COMPANY NAME) is a three-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant (COMPANY NAME) employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organisations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralise where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
Overview of the Position
The Account Executive at (COMPANY NAME) is focused on our highest growth segment: Agile Enterprise, targeting companies with between 25-100 marketers.
Your door-opening, deal closing track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative. You thrive in a high-volume, high-velocity sales environment selling enterprise-grade software to smaller teams who can buy in less than 2 months.
The ideal candidate is extremely motivated, driven, and has a nose for commercial success. They will drive revenue via both new logos and upselling and cross-selling existing customers.
What You'll Do
* Prospect, develop, and close opportunities in our Agile Enterprise segment (25-100 marketers), leveraging internal resources as needed
* Develop relationships with customer decision-makers and influencers to advance individual opportunities and client relationships.
* Act as the CEO of your territory. Accurately plan, execute and forecast your business
* Personify (COMPANY NAME) Values, especially grit and a refusal to fail
* Work closely with other departments including Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, and Legal to maximise opportunities and productivity for the Sales Team.
* Push the boundaries.
* Actively contribute to the collective learnings and development of the team and the company
* Be an expert on client challenges, the marketing tech ecosystem, and (COMPANY NAME)'s unique position within it
What You'll Bring
* 1-3 years of experience carrying a sales quota, preferably selling software to marketing
* Ability and motivation to prospect and source your own deals
* Track record of personal and professional success and growth
* Ability to manage a high volume, high-velocity pipeline. Detail-oriented with strong time management skills
* Intellect, curiosity, and humility
* Exemplary internal and external communication
* Highly collaborative, value-driven, and honest approach to delivering customer success
* Experience in proven sales methodology - MEDDIC and Command of Message Training a plus
* Commitment and dedication to a long and lucrative career in sales
Diversity & Inclusion
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria and will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isn't over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make (COMPANY NAME) an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, and partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias and raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Why You'll Love Working Here
* Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our "How We Work" document
* All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
* Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and generous parental leave
* Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
* An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
* Unlimited amount of days holiday and flexible working hours
|Posted on:||23 Feb 2021|