"Caring for the world… one person at a time" … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our European Head Quarter based in Leeds (UK) or Zuchwil (CH) we are looking for a highly committed
EMEA Marketing Manager Velys Technologies
Manages and coordinates critical processes related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
On the respective product portfolio: to support:
* Portfolio lifecycle management and segmentation, forecasting and obsolescence planning with
* Develop marketing campaigns and marketing materials (incl. surgical technique, etc.)
* New product launch and capability planning
* Develop pricing strategy and monitor execution with the countries
* Sales training, KOL management & support Professional Education
* Marketing & business plan preparation work
* Collaborate with rest of EMEA marketing team
* Collaborate with franchise marketing and R&D on product pipeline and prioritization
* Higher education completed
* Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma is an advantage but not essential
* Sales/Marketing experience from Medical devices, joint reconstruction experience is strongly preferred
* Sales Management experience strongly preferred
* Knowledge and experience in Digital services and capital equipment preferred.
* Preferred Location: Zuchwil, Switzerland or Leeds, UK
* English mandatory, German is a plus
* Brand Strategy: The ability to plan and build a differentiated and clearly positioned brand that engages
loyal customers and grows sales.
* Customers Insights and Analytics: The ability to identify customer insights and market trends, including relationships with customers and influencers that enhance delivery of marketing strategy and business results.
* Marketing Planning and Execution: The ability to develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans to effectively achieve business goals.
* Business and Financial Acumen: The ability to manage brands compliantly and with financial acumen through the application of appropriate rules, guidelines and financial principals.
* Strategic Innovation and Pipeline Preparation: The ability to translate key stakeholder insights into strategies that meet category business needs to delivery long-term profitable growth.
* Launch Excellence: The ability to commercialize a product in a manner consistent with the New Product Development process that achieves peak sales in a timely manner and delivers sustained business growth.
* Marketing Communication: The ability to frame a story and align others to a business building outcome.
Desired Leadership Traits
* Collaboration and Teaming: puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; connects effectively with external partners; instils a global mindset; champions best practice
* Results and Performance Driven: assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; makes the customer central to all thinking; keeps the focus on driving customer value
* Big Picture Orientation with Attention to Detail: is able to operate in two "worlds" simultaneously e.g. developing and sharing a strategic vision for the portfolio, while executing on projects necessary to support daily business; sees the why as well as the what; can zoom in or out as needed
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|