As an SEO Content Manager with content specialism, you will be responsible for managing a team of specialists to deliver content marketing activity for your clients.
Reporting to the Account Director, you'll have overall responsibility for the content marketing activity on your accounts, including strategic direction, content creation, content distribution and digital PR, integration with traditional PR, social syndication and all other elements of Content Marketing.
You'll be the main point of contact for Content Marketing work across your clients. You'll be expected to manage communications across content deliverables and propose content solutions.
You'll work alongside the technical teams on the accounts, acting as strategic consultants to help clients' grow their organic visibility. You will be expected to execute and drive forward strategies by building excellent client relationships and leveraging your expertise. Collaboration within your account team will be key to your success.
You will be expected to have a broad understanding of all of the services offered within the Owned Media department and be confident in conversations with the technical specialists on their subject areas like Technical SEO, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Marketplace Optimisation and App Marketing.
* You will devise and execute a client's content marketing strategy with a focus on content creation and distribution through Digital PR, Influencer Marketing, Native Advertising and other paid media
* You will create content strategies that are data-driven and relevant to the clients' goals, and delivered to them on a month-by-month basis
* You will conducting in-depth content audits & analysis to determine recommendations which will improve content and overall site performance.
* You will be able to undertake analysis using a combination of resources including, but not limited to, search, social, content and audience auditing tools, which you'll use to inform content strategy
* Line-management of all individuals within your team including making sure timesheets are complete, signing off holiday and illness, and conducting appraisals
* Collaboration with Account teams, planning teams, and channel teams to determine direction of content strategy
* Creation of proposals and statements of work for content marketing work as and when required
* Delivery of accurate and effective performance reports to clients demonstrating the value and progress of campaigns
* Team understanding of progress of each account towards KPIs and revision of strategy as and when required
* Active involvement across Owned Media initiatives e.g. education, pitches, new tools and processes.
(COMPANY NAME) Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from under represented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|