We are looking for a CRM Specialist to join our Customer Engagement team in London or Paris. The ideal candidate will have CRM and marketing experience and a strong passion for music. The CRM specialist will focus on activating, reconnecting, converting and increasing listening time of users via clear, personalised, multichannel CRM campaigns. The CRM specialist will report to the Global CRM Manager and work closely with the Product, Marketing, Artist Marketing and Editorial teams as well as with the local CRM team.
What you will do:
* Deliver a series of multi-channel CRM communications spanning emails, push notifications, in-app messages, and text messages.
* Day to day production management of communications including initial briefs, editorial and creative services, targeting and data selection, programming campaigns, and reporting results to all stakeholders.
* Development and analysis of test and learn strategies to optimise communications effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from past campaigns to create a continuous process of improvement.
* Creation of emails using HTML and CSS coding, candidates must show creativity when designing and developing templates.
* Building strong relationships with commercial and tech teams, to introduce and implement campaigns according to market needs.
* Contribute to the global CRM strategy.
What we are looking for:
* +3 years of marketing or customer relations experience in a multinational company.
* Team player. We stand strong as a team rather than as a sum of talents and are willing to accept feedback and share our know-how to deliver the best. experience possible to our users
* Must be proactive and self-directed.
* Customer-oriented attitude.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a drive to get things done collaboratively.
* Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management.
* Quality, accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
* Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels
* Able to effectively prioritise workload, set up systems to organise and manage administrative work.
* HTML and CSS skills are advantageous.
* Experience working with tools such as Braze and Twillio beneficial
* Working proficiency in English. German, French, Portuguese, Arabic or Spanish are nice to have.
Life @ (COMPANY NAME) HQ:
* Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space.
* Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily.
* Friday drinks & seasonal parties.
* Flexible WFH policy.
* Hackathons & meetups.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Industry:||Audiovisual / Showbiz|
|Languages:||English, German, French|