The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World's leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
As Social & Content executive for exante US, you will be responsible for driving business growth across our social platforms & blogs, as well as site content. Always ensuring creative is on brand and aligned to our strategic goals. You will create high quality blog content, that is relevant and educational to our customer, showcasing our brand personality. Owning the day to day management of our social accounts, you will create, schedule and report on successful content wins. Writing compelling blog content, as well as site copy you will ensure customers are well informed on key brand campaigns, as well as new product launches. We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media and has a keen interest in content creation. With our growing marketing team, we are looking for someone who is ambitious, hardworking and likes to open to learning more about the US market.
* Competitive salary
* Company bonus scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Onsite Doctor
* Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
* Discounted Gym membership
* Training program via the (COMPANY NAME) academy
* Leadership and Development training throughout your career
* An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within (COMPANY NAME) please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community
* Responsible for managing content on exante social platforms, blogs and website working within a team to deliver a brand-building content plan
* Create relevant and educational content for the exante blog and site copy that is high value and on brand
* Identify new features and functionalities for our blogs with the goal to increase engagement and improve conversion rates
* Liaise with the wider marketing channels to find ways of amplifying the content
* Scheduling across all social media channels and day-to-day management of accounts
* Source and create content to be used across social channels to support platform growth and engagement.
* Ensuring our brand aesthetic and brand personality is reflected at all times across all content and social media
* Researching new trends and areas of innovation, identifying new opportunities to help grow the exante brand awareness and reach.
* Identify new opportunities to help grow our brand awareness and reach.
* Use standard reporting tools like Google Analytics to analyse website's statistics and use key metrics to report on consumer insights, content and social performance
* Previous experience working on a US brand, beneficial but not essential on application
* Experience with multiple social media platforms, ideal
* Creatively minded, looking to push the boundaries of social and try new things
* Degree in a relevant discipline - marketing / Communications / PR / Digital / Journalism
* A genuine passion for well-being, nutrition and interest in the brand and products
* Excellent content and copy writing skills
* Innovative with a passion for digital and social media
* Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills are essential
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|