Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
As our Marketing Manager Agency, you'll be based in London, for a contract period of 7-months to support our agency business development and (COMPANY NAME)'s brand awareness in Europe with a focus on the UK: from the acquisition and growth of our prospects and agency clients to the design of inspiring Thought Leadership and ABM campaigns. You'll be supporting one of our key regions and audiences; and your Marketing expertise will help us accelerate our growth journey.
Based in London, you will report to the UK Marketing Manager and be part of our EMEA Field Marketing Team. You will also work closely with our Europe Agency leadership team. You'll manage both short term tactical projects, long term strategic and air-cover initiatives. You'll work in close partnership with our Global Marketing Teams, PR Teams and external vendors.
What you will do :
* Define and own the Agency Marketing strategy for the UK and other countries in Europe.
* Partner with our Europe Agency Leadership Team to elevate (COMPANY NAME)'s voice in the industry through thought leadership and brand awareness activities.
* Become an active member of the EMEA marketing team, taking cross marketing responsibilities.
* Collaborate with Sales, Product, Commercial and our Global Marketing team to build compelling stories and market solutions.
* Plan and execute a variety of agency centric marketing programs to support our key audiences and bring our solutions to the local market.
* Manage a marketing budget, and track ROI
Who you are :
* B2B Marketer: 5 years of B2B marketing experience, AdTech or Agency (Big 6) experience would be a plus.
* Client-Centric: business mindset, putting the client at the center of any marketing actions.
* Innovative: You seek out information, ask questions, and are excited by new ideas and challenges.
* Glass Half-Full: A positive can-do attitude and collaborative mindset.
* Relationship Builder: Great at creating and maintaining strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders. Strong communication skills, comfortable managing senior stakeholders and representing Marketing in leadership meetings.
* Content Creator: You enjoy creating and writing content, and are comfortable producing client-facing content in English.
* Project Manager: You have the ability to take a project and run with it from concept through to completion.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|