We are looking for an individual passionate about Healthcare and Marketing, to grow our (COMPANY NAME) Cloud for Healthcare business through an articulate Go To Market plan. Industry alignment and strategy are critical to driving meaningful, outcome-based conversations and valued partnerships with our customers. The HealthCare GTM will lead our go-to-market efforts in Healthcare developing and executing programs specifically for this vertical.
The Healthcare Industry GTM Manager will be accountable for the Go-To-Market Strategy for Healthcare and act as the UK 'Chief Operating Officer' for (COMPANY NAME) Industry Cloud for Healthcare ensuring we have the right strategy to grow. This includes lining up the right marketing investments, creating a strong GTM plan with buy in from stakeholders across (COMPANY NAME), managing new product / feature launches and driving the P&L. You will also contribute to the definition and implementation of our competitive strategy and white-space growth opportunities within Healthcare
Go to Market Strategy, Planning, and Deliver
* Acts as a primary product spokesperson and evangelist for a Product Manager-owned portfolio; (COMPANY NAME) Cloud for Healthcare
* Leads the creation of strategic go-to-market (GTM) plans, for initiatives across sales, marketing, consulting, customer success, and partner functions.
* Create and lead the virtual Healthcare Industry V-team , partnering with multiple stakeholders across matrixed teams to define and execute Go-to-Market strategies
* Leverages product, industry, market, and competitive knowledge as well as technical expertise to develop a localised compete strategy
* Provide expertise to identify and lead marketing strategies for new customer acquisition, technology adoption and customer advocacy
* Work with our Global Partner Solutions team in recruiting and enabling partners to achieve target capacity and capability.
* Adapts and cascades information based on changing priorities within Healthcare
* Identifies and shares best practices to enable successful performance across groups
* Ensures sales have the required readiness and resources (e.g., marketing resources, support materials) in customer engagements.
* Deliver sales enablement and field support. Supports strategic business deals, creates strategic partnerships, and participates in pre-sales meetings with customers.
* Provide coaching, readiness, and in-depth win/loss insights
* Contributes to the definition and implementation of competitive strategy and white-space growth opportunities for sellers within a product line/segment.
* Leverages understanding of our UK market to support the development of growth opportunities beyond the global model.
* Engage in external activities i.e. Customers, partners, press, analyst, events, articulating the Healthcare story through local customer evidence.
* Aligns with the rhythm of the business (ROB) cadence with local stakeholders and up to Corporate through the GTM community to provide visibility and report data-driven insights on execution and performance in the area/ subsidiary.
* Helps define and analyse key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of the business.
* Manages across the cross-functional matrix for usage scorecard metrics.
* Contributes to the necessary business reviews.
* Embody our culture and values
* Relevant degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field and/or relevant Product marketing experience
* Love for technology and a deep understanding of the UK Healthcare
* A good balance between analytical thinking to drive data-led insights and creativity to solve business challenges
* Strong stakeholder management skills, both influencing peers to drive projects forward and senior leadership engagements
* Articulate and strong communication skills
* Natural collaborator
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with (COMPANY NAME) and the country where you work
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|