Digital Assets Manager
Castle Cary, Somerset
The ROYAL CANIN« Digital Assets Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating the UK's digital assets to form a seamless digital footprint, with the responsibility of ensuring high standards of quality across the codebase and evolving the technical infrastructure in line with industry standards.
Working in closely with the local and global digital teams the you will embed and implement assets and systems to reach prospective and current pet lovers, in order to support sales and business pillar strategies and to facilitate communication actions for customers and pet owners (online and offline direct marketing communications).
The Digital assets covered by this role include, all local Websites, Apps, Social Platforms and background infrastructures such as consumer database and eCRM programs. You will also be responsible for the SEO of the assets to ensure broad reach and optimized content engagement.
* Defining and coordinating the execution of the SEO/SEM strategy on owned digital assets & with digital customers working with agencies & experts. This includes 2 parts: (1) SEO/SEM on search engine websites such as google and (2) SEO/SEM on search engines of our eRetailers websites
* Actively participating in the development of Royal Canin digital strategy by bringing innovative solutions and concepts to progress tripartite interactions.
* Overseeing the integration of numerous systems and activities to facilitate cross communication (both internal and 3rd party) of data relating to profile/campaign handling.
* Analyzing key data and reporting statistics for business pillars, sales force and marketing and communication teams, identifying opportunities and optimize the use of the system with the objective to be aligned with the TRM activity.
* Coordinating external agencies and providers, and internally with IT and cross pillars.
* Partnering with cross functional teams (Marketing, Product, IT, Finance, etc.) to ensure there is an aligned approach.
To do the role you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or other relevant field with additional technical education in digital disciplines.
* Extensive experience as a functional digital expert demonstrating technical agility
* Proven experience in project management
* Proactive/creative approach to change and development in line with market requirements
* A background in applying innovative solutions
In return, we offer:
* Great career progression
* Range of excellent in-house training & development opportunities
* Opportunity to be part of a pioneering business change team
* Opportunity to bring your dog to work
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request