Graduate Recruitment Coordinator (BA4)
Location: Radbroke Hall, Knutsford
Contribute towards the wider goal of Graduate Resourcing by attracting, developing and retaining high performing graduate talent to the organisation. You will partner with the Early Careers team and stakeholders across the Bank to fulfil graduate and intern recruitment requirements and also partner with peers and business leaders on strategic initiatives to enhance our recruiting activities and deliver a great candidate experience.
· Work with the Technology recruiters to develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and HR colleagues, contributing towards the creation an overall recruiting strategy to meet talent requirements and hiring needs
· Support the design, implementation and management of campus recruiting activities, with a focus on diversity and early candidate identification
· Partner with peers and business leaders on strategic initiatives to enhance our recruiting activities and deliver a great candidate experience
· Work in conjunction with key stakeholders and business representatives to identify recruiting participants, interviewers and top talent at key schools
· Running day-to-day recruitment processes, including co-ordinating assessors support running briefings and wash ups, and interviewing and assessing candidates
· Support interview selection and assessment process to find suitable candidates who meet our requirements. Ensure consistent hiring standards are used across all programs
· Support managing candidates through the entire recruitment process, including offer and close stages
· Act as a key contact with select schools to partner on engagement model and campus activities; including coordination and execution of events and marketing activities
· Maintain contact with career centres, candidates, and other campus stakeholders to market and plan events
· Assist in managing summer intern program including appraisal process, placements, events and full-time offers.
· 2 years experience in HR or recruiting
· End to end cycle Early Careers recruitment experience
· Experience interviewing and assessing candidates
· Knowledge of marketing trends for Early Careers
· An interest in keeping up to date with Early Careers recruitment trends
(COMPANY NAME) is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All (COMPANY NAME) colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal (COMPANY NAME) Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
(COMPANY NAME) Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at (COMPANY NAME) the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of (COMPANY NAME) to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law