(COMPANY NAME) digitises and simplifies payroll management and HR processes for companies. Fast, intuitive and automated, the software-as-a-service solution enables employers to easily manage payroll on their own without any specific payroll knowledge and save valuable time and money. Employees have access to a dedicated online space for payslips, leave requests, expense report upload and HR data.
Our mission is to support the HR digital transformation of any business through a reliable SaaS solution offering a unique experience to its users. We're starting our expansion beyond France into Spain, Germany and the UK. This is a unique opportunity to build the smartest product possible with a massive reach across employees of thousands of European companies.
So far, 3,000 companies trust (COMPANY NAME) such as Big Mamma, Heetch, Nestor, Doctolib and Gameloft and we are now a team of 200 passionate PayFiters !
-Descriptif du poste
As Marketing Manager you are responsible for building the (COMPANY NAME) brand in the UK. As such, you will face the following challenges:
* Analyse the needs of our target customers in the UK and build our communication strategy on it.
* Identify and anticipate the types of content needed to establish the content marketing strategy (editorial calendar, roadmap, etc.).
* Design and implement communication campaigns: articles, marketing studies, customer testimonials, videos, etc.
* Optimise content to improve SEO positioning and increase organic traffic.
* Promote content in the most efficient way possible to increase web traffic.
* Manage social media: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
* Manage Public Relations with media and partners.
* Organize events to increase brand awareness for (COMPANY NAME) in the UK in order to generate new leads.
* Join our HR department on employer branding projects
* Think of new ideas to capture and maintain the attention of future leads, current customers and potential candidates.
Here are our requirements for you:
* You have a degree in communication, journalism, marketing or a similar field of study
* You have 1+ years relevant work experience
* Strong analytical mind
* Taste for the intellectual challenges
* Curious and innovative spirit
* Want to be part of an amazing fast-growing and intense adventure
* Mother tongue : English
-What we offer you
* Startup life - a modern and central office, unlimited fruits and drinks, regular kick-offs and other team events.
* Competitive salary.
* Permanent employment contract - If we choose you, we stand by our decision - no chain limits.
* Future - Become part of our core team early on and grow with us!
Together with you, we build up the London office, you take responsibility for your department and we work closely together with our (COMPANY NAME) colleagues in Paris, Berlin & Barcelona.
Apply now to become a PayFiter! We look forward to receiving your application