As a valued member of the Alumni and Corporate Relations team, you will oversee communications of the Alumni Relations department of Hult International Business School. Alumni Relations department manages the Alumni Association and all alumni related activities involving Hult International Business School and Ashridge Business School Alumni.
The manager reports to Alumni and Corporate Relations Manager and works collaboratively with Alumni Relations team and other department to ensure consistent communication to alumni community.
The successful candidate will develop and implement a marketing and communication strategy for Alumni Relations to build a global and sustainable alumni community, delivering value to Alumni and the organization. The role also involves management of the corporate events for current students aimed at increasing their employability and creating career opportunities.
Key Performance Criteria
* Alumni satisfaction and engagement
* Quality and consistency in department's communication
* Current students' engagement in corporate events
* Creates messaging strategies and ensures consistent communication to drive engagement across all channels.
* Drives a proactive social media campaign with Alumni and manages all social media channels of the department.
* Manages Hult Alumni Committee communication to members.
* Plans and manages communications with global alumni chapters.
* Works collaboratively with Marketing and Recruitment to ensure consistency in communication related to the Alumni Association in brochure, website, newsletter, etc.
* Plans and manages content for the Hult Alumni Magazine.
* Promotes and moderates online alumni platform supporting data management and alumni engagement.
* Manages hult.edu/alumni sub-pages and all alumni related content on school online channels.
* Manages and creates content for monthly alumni newsletters and targeted emails.
* Works with CRM system to manage alumni data.
* Organizes and executes events with corporate partners targeted at increasing students' employability and providing recruitment opportunities.
* English language proficiency;
* Strong written English skills with fluency in copywriting and editing;
* Bachelor/Master Degree
* 2+ years of work experience in a marketing and/or communication role in Alumni Relations department or Higher Education organization preferred
* Expertise in online marketing and social media strategy
* Strong Excel and spread sheet skills to manage large data sets. Very comfortable with power point presentation
* IT skills, and preferably experience of working with a customer relationship management (CRM) system
* Strong public speaking skills
* Very detail orientated
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Not a 9 to 5 kind of person and do not wish to be one
* Understanding of and passion for higher education
Please note that you must have the right to work in United Kingdom to be considered for this position.
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It's no longer enough to follow the paths of the past-that's why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501ę(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance