-Ecommerce New Revenue Streams Manager
(COMPANY NAME) is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact.
Working at (COMPANY NAME) means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
The shopper journey has changed from the traditional model of awareness through to purchase. Always on instantly connected consumers are demanding more from their brands and convenience plays an increasing part in their busy lifestyles. The shift from physical stores towards online ecommerce and new related e-business models, is exploding exponentially. Today consumers subscribe for 'convenience' delivered straight to their home; the rise of disruptive start-ups (ex. AirBnB, Uber) offering these services, is altering the business landscape and broadening the range of competitors we must compete with to serve consumers. The development of new digital capabilities and skills in order to stay competitive in this space is business critical for (COMPANY NAME) to continue to be a win and lead in this digitally enabled world.
New Revenue Streams (NRS). As part of our (NRS) delivery you will work in close collaboration with a range of our newest & fastest moving customers (ex. Groupon, eBay, Birchbox). You will act as the central point of contact from a customer point of view and co-ordinating their marketing efforts working cross functionally across Homecare, Beauty & Personal Care and Foods & Refreshments.
-Responsibilities The scope and main responsibilities of this role.
Commercial Lead for Ecommerce NRS
* Full P&L management of all NRS Pure Play customers
* Manages the residual process to unlock volume opportunities across the customers
* Manages relationship with Rex Brown from a eNRS perspective
* Strong external relationships with exisiting customers to drive the growth forward
* Stakeholder management & internal influencing to unlock packs/spend/media required for customers
* Define strategy for growth for the NRS team
* Manage 1 x IP
* Coach and develop direct reports for successful placements within the team
* Identify suitable ownership & accountability for each individual
Identify & Unlock New Business opportunities
* Find new routes to market opportunites and build relationships with new parties to establish whether an opportunity exists
* Define the model for each new route and determine a way to scale
* Partner with 'white space' bricks & mortar team to align on approach and optimise execution
* Partner on key business projects to make fit for purpose for eCommerce customers e.g. new packaging solutions
Digital Media Actviation for Omnichannel NRS
* Identify & optimise digital media activation for NRS omnichannel customers for the full path to purchase
* Partner with bricks & mortar NRS team to establish customer relationships & identify the opportunities
Knowledge & Skills Required
* Ecommerce & Digital experience
* Building great customer relationships
* Data analysis and insight generation
* High level of influencing skills
* Customer Management and Selling Essentials
* Business Planning (S&OP)
* Experience managing complexity - you will be leading in new spaces and finding order from chaos.
* Business and Financial understanding
* Ability to motivate and energise cross functional teams
* Managing a team
Measures of Success
* USG / GM
* S&OP KPIs
* Individual 1
* ROI on New Business Marketing Campaigns
* New Business Customers generated
Key behaviours of the Role:
* You will be commercially curious, constantly seeking new opportunities to execute our ambition of reaching more shoppers more often in an always on environment
* You're passionate about finding solutions, the same done differently
* You have an insatiable curiosity and love to learn and share.
* Ability to influence & have impact - You will need to be demanding on behalf of the consumer you serve & to maximise investment.
* As a pioneer within the eCommerce team, you'll serve as an ambassador through-out (COMPANY NAME) and enable our success.
* You'll also get the chance to make a difference in the world by integrating everything we do with our (COMPANY NAME) Sustainable Living Plan team.
* Being comfortable with the uncomfortable
Who you are
* You're a dot connector: Figuring out complex business challenges with limited to no precedent doesn't faze you. You have the unique ability to think differently and pull the big picture and small details all together clearly.
* You're a story teller: You wrote the book on how to give killer presentations to take people on the adventure with you. The idea of knocking out a TED talk puts a smile on your face.
* You're a teacher: you have an insatiable curiosity and love to learn and share. You follow more podcast, vlogs and blogs than you can keep up with on a breadth of passions, and you believe in the power of playing it forward to help others develop their potential
* You're a change-maker: As a proud leader, you'll serve as an ambassador throughout (COMPANY NAME) building phenomenal networks externally and bringing them internally to fuel our success. You'll also lead the integration of our (COMPANY NAME) Sustainable Living Plan into our digital and retailer partnerships.
* You're a born leader: You love setting the tone and driving with a people first mantra, you're the one people rally around would walk over hot coals for.
* You're a strategy guru: Using the left & right sides of your brain to create a vision and give direction purpose to a team of high performers