-About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the UK's biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 70% off.
We're looking for grafters and self-starters, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand.
-Problems we are trying to solve
* Ensuring we successfully plan, execute, and analyse high-quality automated email marketing campaigns across 21 markets and 45 million members
* Enabling our communication programme to maximise the lifetime value of our customers by delivering the smartest, best in class email experience possible
* Increasing the consistency of reporting and insights across the regions, increasing speed, depth and transparency of data analysis
* Building a world class Marketing Cloud infrastructure to support a global send volume of over 6 billion emails a year
-Things you'll be working on
* Maintaining our suite of automated marketing campaigns and journeys across 21 different markets
* Supporting the other members of the CRM team as a key knowledge escalation point across Marketing Cloud
* Audience Filter Creation - understand how to use data available to create audiences that fulfill campaign requirements
* Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of our enterprise level Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment
* Developing your own skills to achieve the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification
-How the magic happens
We're looking for an individual who learns fast, has the ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced environment, thrives on multitasking, displays a knack for prioritisation, and keeps cool under pressure. The Technical Executive works within the CRM team to provide support to the Campaign Team in the deployment of their email campaigns and customer programs.
The position requires superior problem solving, creative thinking, and organisational skills. In return, we will train you to become a Salesforce Marketing Cloud expert through in-house training and globally recognized credentials.
-The deal breakers
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related field; or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
* Analytical approach with an impeccable eye for detail
* Experience working with data and/or logical process systems
* Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other email service providers highly desirable
-And you are…
* An absolute believer that repetitive tasks should and can be automated with code
* Someone who exceeds people's expectations on a regular basis
* Is not afraid to challenge popular thinking when it's for the good of the team or customer
* Results driven, yet light hearted and fun
* Loves working in a team environment whilst keen to have real ownership
-Things you should know
We live, eat and sleep email (we're completely obsessed). We have a mild GIF obsession and nobody does a Christmas party quite like CRM.
-We are an equal opportunity employer:
We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent, and have policies in place to ensure that every applicant and employee has the best chance to thrive here. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.