About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the UK's biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 70% off.
We're looking for grafters and self-starters, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there's no room for coasting along. We're friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We're not afraid to get our hands dirty and we're all madly passionate about our brand.
Problems we are trying to solve
Reporting to the Campaign Manager, the Email Marketing Executive is responsible for the end to end production of core, media and partnership customer communications - with a focus on driving efficient processes and improving customer engagement and long-term sales in line with Email and Loyalty strategy.
You will be joining our CRM team who ensure we successfully execute and deliver on all our high-quality email marketing campaigns.
* Ensuring we successfully plan, execute, and analyse high-quality email marketing campaigns.
* Maintaining email performance, its strategy and its testing programme.
* Ensure our communication programme maximises the lifetime value of our customers by delivering the smartest, best in class email experience
* Ensuring email campaigns are delivered on time without error (both partner and core)
Things you'll be working on
* Develop and own the campaign and trade email process documentation, tools and delivery
* Management and delivery of on boarding new territories/ partners for SE
* Ownership and management of the email partner strategy and execution (global)
* Execution of core, media and partner email strategy for email and push notification with the Campaign Manager to develop highly personalised and innovative communications which elicit a response from customers targeted
* Manage the production of solus emails from the initial briefs to editorial, targeting and data selection, as well as helping to deploy them to customers and reporting back to CRM Managers
* Development and analysis of test and learn strategy to optimise comms effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement
* Liaise with cross functional teams to highlight areas of improvement in the email process and apply fixes/efficiencies wherever possible
How the magic happens
We're now a team of 12 spread across 4 offices. Whilst day-to-day we're all focused on our individual territories we have an excellent team spirit and love working together to overcome tricky tasks.
The deal breakers
* Direct Email campaign experience
* Experience with HTML, basic coding and editing
* Solid understanding of email deliverability optimisation
* Experience of email service providers necessary, experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud desirable
* Knowledge email metrics and analytics esp. Google Analytics
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Quality, accuracy and attention to detail are critical
* Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels
* Able to work quickly to tight deadlines to a high-quality standard
* Able to effectively prioritise workload, set up systems to organise and manage administrative work
And you are…
* Someone who exceeds people's expectations on a regular basis.
* Results driven, yet light hearted and fun.
* Passionate about Email and the industry
* Has a super positive outlook in every situation.
* Loves working in a team environment whilst keep to have real ownership.
* Is not afraid to challenge popular thinking when it's for the good of the team or customer.
* Meticulous and organised
Things you should know
We live, eat and sleep email (we're completely obsessed). We have a mild GIF obsession and nobody does a Christmas party quite like CRM.
We are an equal opportunity employer:
We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent, and have policies in place to ensure that every applicant and employee has the best chance to thrive here. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law