SummaryInnovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for all the marketing performance levers to drive traffic and conversion to the Alexander McQueen and McQ websites. Acting as the primary point of call for agency relationships, third party shared service and internal stakeholders to drive a 360 degree full funnel strategy.
You will have an expertise in SEM, SEO, affiliates and assist in onsite analytics for user journey optimization.
How you will contribute:
Manage the E-Business marketing and performance global budget and activities across US, EMEA, APAC and Japan. This budget directly funds SEO, SEM, affiliates as well as select marketing-led activities such as paid social, cart-recovery and retargeting.
* Responsible for managing SEO and ongoing audit and management
* Working in close partnership with our agency to design the SEM strategy, daily management of campaigns and identify opportunities to improve ROI
* Optimise keywords and ad copy, liaising with the Digital Communication teams for alignment
* Manage the relationship with different performance agencies to ensure optimal service and results
* Partner with Marketing and Communication teams on seasonal campaigns and new product launches to achieve traffic and revenue goals, and provide regular ideas and feedback on program performance and opportunity areas
* Partner with the Product Merchandising team to ensure that campaigns are aligned with key product strategies and inventory levels
* Collaborate with the Worldwide Communication and Marketing team to ensure a 360 degree alignment on the Media Plan
* Partner with Google, Facebook/Instagram to stay abreast of emerging opportunities
* Manage affiliate budgets and relationships and identify new opportunities to drive affiliate-marketing growth with partners that are brand appropriate
* Identify and recommend new marketing channels that are currently not implemented, including emerging marketing tools and partners building a business case for testing
* Use web analytic tools to identify marketing and product opportunities and to exploit market developments
* Track competitors - both in the luxury space and best-in-class retailers and benchmark KPIs against industry
* Manage end-to-end IT-based projects from scoping to launch and post-launch optimizations: POCs, personalization initiatives, Big Data projects
* Collaborate with the CRM team to ensure alignment of strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
Your Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience managing SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Display, Email [required]
* Knowledge of the end to end Client Journey and onsite optimization beneficial
* Highly analytical, comfortable managing high volumes of data pulling insights and analysis
* Previous experience utilising web analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Content Square
* Prior experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Strong project management and organization skills, with an ability to indirectly manage and influence external parties and cross-functional internal stakeholders
* Ability to manage complexity and work in a pressurized environment
* Second European language (French or Italian) beneficial
* Degree in a related discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
OrganizationAlexander McQueen Trading Limited