indirect Managed Print Services Category Manager
Indirect Managed Print Services (MPS) is a double digit growth business within Solutions Business Group newly formed in (COMPANY NAME) Inc. It encompasses a set a programs (Managed Component, Managed Page, Managed Complete and Managed Supplies and incubation services) which are being sold thru our trusted and expanding partner network.
This position is part of the Indirect MPS business and program team chartered to manage existing (COMPANY NAME) indirect MPS programs and drive improved future portfolio offering for (COMPANY NAME) channel partners.
In order to grow the business event faster we have put together a strong acceleration plan enriching our products portfolio (esp. A3), with dedicated supplies, enhanced services and management tools.
We are looking for an MPS service category manager to manage those new elements of the programs (HW. Supplies and Carepacks, Management Tools) with all the different category organization, this covers
Manage and maximize new product introduction and especially Managed Printer products (Managed SKUs) introduction and penetration in existing and future indirect contractual offering
* Define all required metrics and dashboards
* Drive product offering adoption including introduction of new reporting or tracking elements
* Drive governance with category teams EMEA and WW on upcoming roadmaps for HW, Supplies and Services and integration them into the portfolio offerings
* Manage the introduction of new products and supplies elements with respective category teams
* Define and agree on the pricing strategy and ensure consistency across p MPS, c MPS, d MPS
* Define Indirect MPS product and offer requirements, product introduction requirements to successfully launch product through iMPS resellers
* Influence category and GBU on product evolution and roadmap to match iMPS requirements
Education and Experience Required:
* University or Bachelors degree in Marketing or Finance; advanced degree or MBA preferred or equvivalent experience.
* Extensive professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experienced preferred.
* Commercial Partner management expertise / End User Acct management as an alternative.
* Prior project/program management experience in a complex, multi-country environment
* Managed Print Services, or other services business development or selling experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Printing business and/or IT industry knowledge
* Strong project and program management skills
* Business planning skills, multidimensional.
* Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting
* Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally. Proven ability to convince and influence others.
* Negotition skills and ability to frame the product/program value proposition to customers/partners
* Leadership skills and cross functional expertise (sales, marketing, business development)
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (United Kingdom)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities