(COMPANY NAME) has built one of the UK's most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 270 employees and have offices in Sheffield, Paris and Sydney. (COMPANY NAME) helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
You can see more about our proposition here:-
And you can get a peek as to how our culture is here:-
About the role
(COMPANY NAME) are looking for an enthusiastic and organised marketing executive to develop and drive the strategy of events and offline marketing campaigns, as part of the wider Campaigns team. Mainly focusing on (but not limited to) the end-to-end events strategy and supporting the outbound sales team with targeted account based marketing (ABM) campaigns. The broader aspects of this exciting role are as follows:-
* Work as part of the campaign team to plan and execute events and other offline marketing campaigns for the purpose of lead generation, nurturing, customer retention, and cross-sell purposes. Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure campaigns are consistent across multiple channels.
* Own the events calendar and budget, and keep track of ROI and targets from events. Ensuring both (COMPANY NAME) hosted events and trade shows are commercially viable, including (but not limited to) (COMPANY NAME) branded events, trade shows, partner events, breakfast briefings/ roundtables, roadshows, pop-ups etc.
* Be responsible for sending pre-event communications to ensure we reach our targeted number of registrations and attendees, and post-event communications to drive quality leads to the sales team.
* Support the outbound sales team with ABM campaigns, targeting key corporate accounts with personalised and target campaigns, using channels such as direct mail.
* Keep a close eye on offline campaign metrics and work closely with the sales function to ensure best-practice follow-up and returns from every campaign.
* BA/BS or equivalent Marketing qualification
* At least 3 years events / marketing experience, preferably in B2B/Tech or HR environment
* Be willing to travel within the UK (and possibly outside of) to set up and run events
* Strong communication and project management skills are key
* Proficiency in Marketo/Salesforce or related marketing automation software is desirable
* Highly organised with strong logistical/ planning skills and the ability to work autonomously to tight deadlines
* Be an ambassador for the brand and enthusiastic to bring (COMPANY NAME) to life by creating engaging experiences
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called (COMPANY NAME) and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year