About the role
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate, with a passion for writing, to join our amazing (COMPANY NAME) marketing team and work with our digital and design teams to develop content that delivers against our objectives. This is an exciting opportunity with huge potential for personal and professional career development working in a creative environment within an award-winning team developing cutting-edge technology.
About (COMPANY NAME)
Founded in the UK in 2008, we have a global footprint with representation on every continent and offices across the world. We are on a mission to transform the way businesses communicate and collaborate by designing intuitive messaging, premium meeting and calling solutions.
In September, the company was named in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe everyone at (COMPANY NAME) has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single permanent (COMPANY NAME) employee becomes a shareholder through the company's share option scheme.A high impact marketing role responsible for defining and delivering the key themes, campaigns and other marketing initiatives that will support sales engagement and pipeline generation/acceleration across our sales teams.
* Writing articles, whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, and emails to support (COMPANY NAME) marketing campaigns
* Collaborating on the creation of other content such as webinars, videos, website, social media
* Collaborate with (COMPANY NAME) Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to deliver effective content
* Collaborate with the field marketing team and external agencies on the translation of (COMPANY NAME) content
* Copywriting and ensuring that all (COMPANY NAME) and externally-created content is on-brand and written in accordance with the (COMPANY NAME) style guide
* Managing your marketing content repository and ensuring that all information is up to date and easily accessible to all relevant audiences
* Work with the digital marketing team who provide content analytics in order to continually optimize (COMPANY NAME) content
* Stay up to date with industry developments, news, and trends
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
* Ability to thrive in a buzzing, creative, and fast-paced environment
* Creative and strategic thinker with a positive and can-do attitude
* An interest in technology with the ability to quickly understand new information
* A proven team player who naturally collaborates with colleagues and cross-departmental teams
* Degree-level education or equivalent
* Relevant writing experience
* Competitive salary.
* Salary review annually.
* EMI share option scheme.
* Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance.
* Life insurance of four times salary.
* 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays.
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* The opportunity to join a friendly, motivated group of people who are all very excited about the (COMPANY NAME) journey