Job Title: Revenue Growth Controller
Location: Chiswick Business park, London
Salary: Competitive/ Benefits include double matched pension, private healthcare, annual salary review etc
You will be preferably a qualified Accountant, with a commercial mindset and a natural ability to build relationships across the business. You'll ideally have experienced interacting with Sales & Marketing teams, and the drivers behind the decision-making process.
Business Partner of marketing team:
* Challenge and build brand strategy plans with Marketing and Brand managers
* Monitor and evaluate marketing spend on a monthly basis: Full year forecast monitoring per brand, Monthly closing management
* Monthly presentation of marketing spend to Marketing Director, Finance Director & GM.
* Drive alongside marketing team post mortem analysis of marketing activities (media effectiveness & ROI)
* Drive efficiency of marketing spend
Business Partner of sales & marketing team:
* Key contributor in LIM (Local Innovation Meeting) => monitor innovation dashboard & explanation variation from one month to another and versus sign off.
* Work cross functionally with the Marketing team, Innovation and PRGM to build business cases of new product launches, evaluating the impact of product and pack changes, pricing structure and promotional effects.
* Key point of contact of Europe Zone in terms of innovations launches (coordination role)
As a result, key contributor of monthly cross functional meeting (GPS) in terms of P&L by brand and coordinate outputs of LIM into GPS
This Role Offers:
In this role you will be given the opportunity to join our waters category, working with brands such as Evian and Volvic, and take a key role in effecting the commercial decision-making process. You will also gain natural visibility across both our cluster and global reporting teams. Whilst finally, you'll be given access to a number of change projects, which will steer the future direction of the waters business.
Danone Waters UK & Ireland operates within a mature and competitive market and is the category leader within the Bottled Water Drinks category, with brands such as Evian, Volvic and Badoit. You will support Maud Brocard, the Head of Finance in the Waters finance team. Waters is one of four business units with Danone UK & Ireland.
If you think this role might be of interest, click the link above to apply and you'll be redirected to the Danone website, or you can contact our recruiter Joshua to discuss further. The closing date for applications is Friday 13th September 2019.
You can find further details about us, and other potential roles at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm