As part of our continued growth in for our Digital Marketing team, we are looking to hire a Marketing Compliance Manager in London.
Your role in the team.
This is a great opportunity to combine the world of compliance and our commitment to responsible gambling, with the fast paced work of Digital Marketing. As you can imagine this is an extremely varied role that'll have a number of responsibilities, including:
* Review and update existing compliance policies and procedures in line with applicable regulatory requirements and industry best practices, working in partnership with the compliance team and key stakeholders.
* Administer the marketing material review and approval system. Review materials as first line of defence for marketing team.
* Act as marketing compliance champion. Conduct compliance training for team members relating to regulatory requirements and industry best practices to facilitate the creation and use of marketing materials.
* Establish processes to monitor and test compliance with our marketing-related compliance policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements on a risk assessed basis.
* Help refine and prepare regular risk control assessment.
* Conducts comprehensive quality assurance testing of new templates, components, and features to verify functionality and design according to specifications and requirements across multiple browser platforms, operating systems, and devices in different testing environments.
* Reports bugs by documenting issues with screenshots and a description of affected functionality, inconsistencies or deviations from expected behaviour, and error messages encountered.
* Works closely with developers to address and validate testing on bugs or issues identified during QA, tracks progress of fixes towards resolution, and escalates appropriately based on production priorities/deadlines and deployment schedules.
Ideally you'll have experience working in a Marketing QA role previously, but we will also consider applications from individuals who have Compliance experience wanting to learn more about Digital Marketing.
High levels of attention to detail are a must along with having excellent organisation skills. You'll also need to be comfortable speaking to stakeholders across various different departments.
Excellent training will be provided as part of this role.
What we offer
We'll welcome you on-board with 25 days holiday (not to mention 8 bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday), a rewarding bonus scheme, healthcare (or a cash alternative), an attractive pension package, life assurance, healthy gym discounts and a flexible benefits scheme. Plus, our season ticket loan and handsomely discounted Zone 1-6 Oyster card will save you money getting to work and getting around town. And if you see the journey to work as part of your fitness regime, you'll just love our Cycle to Work scheme.
(COMPANY NAME) in London
We couldn't be closer to the action in our London office. A 2-minute walk from Tottenham Court Road station, round the corner from Soho and Oxford Street means you'll never be short of anywhere to go for a lunchtime stroll or a post-work drink. There's plenty of green space too with Regent's Park and Hyde Park not far away at all. Working in our London office you'll also benefit from a heavily discounted Zone 1 - 6 travel card so you'll be whizzing around London in no time.
With over 16,000 people worldwide, we make a huge investment in everyone, offering great career development opportunities. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we offer a fast-paced environment where we have fun, celebrate success and give you all the tools you'll need to be your best self. It's not just our colleagues we look after - we've got a responsibility to our customers too and we work hard on our ambition that nobody is harmed by gambling.
Join us #behindthebet