What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
We are looking for an exceptional Brand Manager to drive next level growth on Belvita. Belvita UK has been an amazing success story for (COMPANY NAME). In its 10 years since launch it has grown to be the No. 1 Healthier Biscuit brand and the 3rd biggest Biscuit brand in a 2.4bn category! It now stands at £77.7m and has the single highest biscuit repeat rate at 61% and is in double digit growth +12.9 winning 1.2ppts of share (Latest 12 weeks) The UK Belvita business is also the single biggest MEU Belvita business so is a must win market making it a high profile place to be. This role offers all aspects of the FMCG marketing mix, and will require a strong strategic thinker who is skilled at stakeholder management.
* Working closely with the central team on both local & regional assets creation including TV, Digital & OOH
* Leading instore activation
Strategic Planning & Execution:
* Understands and drives the strategic direction of wellbeing for biscuits in the UK.
* Leads the development & execution of our brand plans.
* Works in close collaboration with customer planning, category development, insights, finance and sales team.
Profit & Loss delivery:
* Leads cross functional team to ensure delivery of AC targets both Net Rev and GP.
Financial Planning Process:
Owner of the brand budget, including planning and execution.
* 1 direct report
* Ensure a strong development plan is in place. Conduct regular 1:1s and carry out mid year and full year reviews. Coach and support direct report to enable delivery against agreed objectives
The right individual will need significant drive and energy to push through barriers, but will also gain high levels of exposure to key stakeholders and support to make plans come to life.
You will work closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders - from the Equity and Innovation regional teams, to the UK&I leadership team, alongside Cat Dev, Planning & Sales to bring the best ideas to life in new and motivating ways for our consumers, shoppers and customers.
* Educated to degree or equivalent level.
* Strong understanding of marketing, including Below the Line, promotions NPD and Innovation
* Experienced with all aspects of the FMCG Marketing Mix
* Strong commercial experience.
* Strong stakeholder management experience.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme