Marketing Effectiveness Customer Success Manager - 4xxx2
What's it like to be part of (COMPANY NAME)? We'll let the data do the talking. With more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries, we're a diverse group. In the UK alone, we have over 55 nationalities. But there's a lot that brings us together. We're obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behaviours to help our clients grow. Our measurement covers 90% of the world's population and GDP. We get to work with the world's biggest and best brands. We believe in making things Open, Connected, Useful and Personal. We challenge everyone to innovate, take risks, learn and grow! Diversity and Inclusion are critical to our growth, strength and ability to innovate. We want everyone to have a voice and be themselves. We empower our employees to make a difference, by collaborating both inside and outside the office. There has never been a better time to be at (COMPANY NAME).
We are looking for a candidate who will retain and grow the current client revenue by being a trusted advisor on Marketing Effectiveness Performance Measurement, driving growth and overall success for the client's business.
* Help your clients grow their business by partnering with them to draw compelling insights from (COMPANY NAME) data, and help grow (COMPANY NAME)'s business by securing revenue from our existing client base.
* Be curious, self-motivated; combine analytical thinking with commercial acumen.
* Leverage statistical analysis to understand past trends & predict the future effect of marketing tactics on sales.
* Create concise & compelling insights about brand, market, industry & category trends in response to your client's business needs.
* Work with a cross-functional range of stakeholders to help our clients make smarter decisions when investing their marketing budget and ensure that the client is achieving maximum benefit from their (COMPANY NAME) investment, in order to secure future revenue.
* Partner with modelling teams to develop econometric models that incorporate numerous factors impacting sales performance (e.g media, pricing, promotions, regulatory changes and competitive activities) to help isolate what's really driving consumers' purchase decisions and identify the most effective strategies to achieve clients' profitability objectives.
Earning Client Trust and Building Relationships:
* Drive client satisfaction through the development of long-lasting client relationships resulting in repeat purchases
* Accountable for managing client expectations with regard to analytical deliverables on a day to day basis
* Ability to drive added value to the client directly through onsite presence where applicable
* Build analysis/story from modelled outputs for Marketing Mix Modelling (MMM), Multi-Touchpoint Attribution (MTA) &/or Lift projects to answer client's business questions
* Support our clients in their media planning - via strategic analysis & simulator tools
* Be prepared to challenge client hypothesis and bring a new perspective
Project/Workload Management and Prioritisation:
* Work with modelling teams to ensure on-time, in-scope delivery of analysis which meets client's business questions
* Manage workload independently and effectively prioritise client commitments alongside internal commitments
* Mastery in Marketing Mix Modelling, Multi-Touchpoint Attribution, Lift/Matched-Panel Analysis, & other custom analytics approaches
* Strong working knowledge of tools and systems, such as Marketing Planner Optimizer (MPO), Marketing Budget Explorer (MBX), Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Power BI, and Salesforce
* End-to-end ownership of project including sell-in, set-up with both internal & external teams, data collection & specification, statistical & commercial model validation, analytical analysis, & presentation creation to the final debrief and consultation to the client
* Familiar with other Marketing Effectiveness practice areas and the business issues which they can support
* Renew/protect current client engagements, limit churn & seek opportunities to upsell within current business relationships
* Have a strong working knowledge of the client business priorities & how we can support these goals
* Work continuously with Client Service teams to ensure that leads and opportunities are passed on, pertinent information about clients is shared, and the relevant people are consulted and/or informed of key activity on an account
* Identify, develop and share (COMPANY NAME) best practice
* Experience in the FMCG industry and/or recent (COMPANY NAME) experience
* Exceptionally strong analysis, insight generation & visualization skills, focusing on statistics, economics, and marketing research as an advantage
* Good understanding of MMM, Lift/MPA and MTA products
* Experience using (COMPANY NAME) analytics tools or previous experience with (COMPANY NAME) data
* Analysis of model outputs to deliver consultative recommendations
* Project management
* Excellent time management and prioritisation skills with a proven track record of delivering projects on time
* Problem solving and solutions orientated
* Perform work accurately and effectively with attention to detail
* Good at building relationships, internally and with clients
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Engaging presenter
* Experience working with an Offshore team
* Experience managing & developing a large team, including training & coaching junior associates
* Capable of leveraging tools such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Power BI
* Ability to operate & influence across various levels & stakeholders in the organization
* Experience of developing proposals & project design based on client need
* Negotiation skills
This role will be based in London, United Kingdom.
We offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
This position will close on 14th October 2019, we are not able to accept applications after this date.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: London,London