ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Participate in global and local communication platforms as a super user
* Support regional marketing activities
* Benchmark other division activities for internal communication ideas
* Create social media posts for internal and external communication
* Support metrics development/reporting for marketing activity
* Assisting with general administrative tasks like organizing events and meetings
* All activities according to Robert (COMPANY NAME) Automotive Steering policies.
* All other duties assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and ABILITIES
* Must be able to begin January 2020 with 6+month commitment
* Proactive and passionate about communication
* Demonstrated creative and critical thinking with attention to details
* Must be able to work with others in team setting
* Marketing, Communications, Business, HR
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
* Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree with at least one semester completed
* Minimum of overall GPA of at least 3.0
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
* Fluent English required, German language experience is a plus
* Basic math skills required
* Individual must have ability to make independent decisions that may be of a complex nature.
* Must have Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook softwares. Must be capable of learning other software packages (Ex: SAP, Axalant).
Other Skills and Abilities:
Individual must possess the interpersonal skills communicate with coworkers.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The ability to work in an office environment, which could include sitting or standing for the majority of the day. Responsibilities include the need to lift, carry, push, and pull material on an infrequent basis. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
(COMPANY NAME) is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
Ě FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
Ě AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.