The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY's ambition to create long-term value as the world's most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
Function: Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC)
Sub Function: Enablement
Job Rank: Assistant Director
Working closely with the Digital User Experience Leader, the holder will operate as part of a high performing team across brand, marketing and communication helping Global teams and regions to design digital experiences that are consistent with EY's business strategy and obtain measurable impact in target markets and customer groups.
This role expands across our technology roadmap, currently focussing in three areas: testing and personalization (Adobe Target), information architecture and experience packages (Adobe Experience Manager), and marketing automation (Marketo).
The role will combine production, guidance and governance; establishing best practice at Global and Regional level and educating and enabling regions to make the best use of EY's marketing stack.
Careful and considered stakeholder management is required, as well as an in-depth understanding of the business structure and how to harness audience insight and trends to
optimise EY's owned platforms.
Your key responsibilities
* Act as the 'voice of the customer', challenging EY's thinking to ensure is audience-centric across all initiatives
* Define high value audience segments and design digital customer journeys across channels that result in better customer experiences and increase our impact in the market
* Manage and safeguard our audience-centric Global website structure and taxonomy. Stablish best practice and partner with regional and country leads to help them manage their site architecture.
* Enable the delivery of audience-centric and distinct digital experiences across the firm by advising on 'experience packages' that leverage our taxonomy and template and module toolset
* Support the development of testing, automation and personalization initiatives that optimise audience engagement and business results
* Enable the business to take thought leadership, services and solutions to market in our digital ecosystem, building commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand
* Lead and contribute to user research activities across the organization to help us to understand the behaviours, motivations and needs of our audience.
Skills and attributes for success
* Expertise in user experience, with demonstrable experience in the areas of information architecture, interaction design, automation, optimization and personalization
* Good understanding of design systems and visual design principles
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines; Ability to manage several projects concurrently; Excellent time management and organizational skills;
* A strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
* Excellent communication and networking skills, able to create presentations and secure buy-in from stakeholders at all levels within the organization, including senior leadership
* Cultural awareness and sensitivity, as this role will involve daily interaction with countries around the globe.
Secondary / tertiary roles and responsibilities
* Invent, test and iterate engagement and optimization tactics as our audiences and the broader online environment evolves
* Provide oversight of regional activity in automation, personalization and website architecture
* Contribute to initiatives that bring digital communication and content transformation across the firm
* Encourage a consistent and informed approach to our digital experiences, advising on best practice
* Support core regional editorial teams and assist in the creation firm-wide training material
* Support core regional editorial teams and assist in the creation firm-wide training materials
To qualify for the role, you must have
* Strong experience working in digital experiences, communications, publishing and content production
* Strong experience working with and interpreting website analytics and user feedback
* Strong experience leading the ongoing optimisation of digital communications channels.
Ideally, you'll also have
* High level of influencing and networking skills
* Ability to challenge views/perspectives while securing buy-in within the Brand, Marketing, Communcations function and beyond
* Experience with the use of a variety of digital channels to deliver initiatives to targeted buyers.
What we look for
We're looking for an experienced, high energy individual who embraces change and innovation in order to ensure that we can continue to deliver world-class initiatives in an ever-changing environment.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.