Communications Lead - Sanofi Pasteur
Based in Reading, Berkshire
About the Opportunity
Inspire your Sanofi journey as a Communications Lead. An exciting opportunity to work alongside the Head of Communications UK & Ireland to develop, manage and lead of the overall corporate communications strategy and programming for Sanofi in the UK and Ireland with a focus on the company's vaccines business.
The role will be key in leading the development of effective and measurable communications strategies and initiatives that will protect and enhance the reputation of Sanofi in the UK & Ireland, generate awareness of the impact and contributions of Sanofi, and help position the Company as a pharmaceutical leader among key internal and external stakeholders including employees, healthcare professionals, government, payers, key opinion leaders, academia, third-party associations, and the media.
About Sanofi Pasteur
For over 100 years, Sanofi Pasteur has been committed to extending the life-saving power of vaccination as broadly as possible. Our history is grounded in life science pioneers who discovered how infectious diseases work. They unlocked the public health potential of vaccination and developed efficient mass production methods to ensure the broadest access to vaccines.
* In partnership with Head of Communications, develop and lead the overall corporate communications strategy and annual corporate reputation/executive visibility program for Sanofi in the UK.
* Lead the strategy, development and manage execution of various external communications channels to enhance Sanofi UK's image and standing among key stakeholders and effectively tell the Sanofi Company story.
* Content Strategies - Leads development and manages execution of integrated (earned, shared, owned and paid channels) and highly measurable communications programming based on research and analytics aligning high impact content delivery across internal and external channels, including internet, intranet and social media channels.
* Social Media - Evaluate and determine most relevant social media channels for Sanofi UK to engage and reach influencers. Build business case internally and lead strategy, development and ongoing execution of social media properties in line with overall corporate communications objectives.
In order to succeed in the role you must have:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline.
* Significant experience in communications, public relations/communications agency or corporate experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical industries.
* Vaccines experience within communications would be highly desirable.
* Understanding of NHS and healthcare policy, and what will drive future changes.
* Strong understanding of media landscape.
* Good communication skills.
* Solution focused and adaptable nature.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all