We are recruiting for an experienced Business Transformation Manager, to join our Purchasing team at our Woking site on a permanent basis.
This is a new role created to join a brand-new team to be based within our Purchasing and SQA Business Transformation team. This role reports directly into the Head of Department.
You will have gained experience within a similar transformation role, whether that's within Automotive, FMCG, Cosmetics or any fast-paced industry where products are forever evolving. With the experience you have gained you will have the knowledge and understanding of how processes are created, implemented and enforced across a broad spectrum of internal stakeholders and suppliers. Having a meticulous approach, you will play a pivotal role in defining and achieving professional standards.
In this role, you will be policing the department to ensure process is followed. You will have the ability to manage decisions based on data, therefore, it is imperative you have a keen eye for detail and be comfortable within all aspects of the role to challenge where necessary, whether that's your stakeholders, peers or your Head of Department.
You will be the definition of what good practice looks like. You will be more focused on quality rather than quantity. You will be proactive, friendly, credible, practical, meticulous, energetic and positive individual who thrives on personal accountability and making a difference. and driven.
You don't necessarily need purchasing experience within an Automotive environment, but you do need purchasing experience within a fast-paced environment.
This role offers the following benefits:
* Salary: Competitive.
* A structured Career Development Framework to support your development.
* 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
* Provision of a regular shuttle bus to and from Woking station at key commuting times.
* On-site subsidised restaurant.
* Life assurance to the value of 4 times base salary (statutory cap applies).
* Eligibility to participate in our preferential lease car scheme.
* *Eligibility for company funded individual private healthcare; this also comes with the opportunity to extend to partner or spouse and/or dependants at a discounted rate.
* *Auto enrolment on to the company's pension scheme.
* *Enhanced company maternity, paternity or adoption leave and pay.
* Group activities forum which organise a range of activities from sporting competitions to museum visits and family events.
* *Travel incentives such as Ride to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans.
* Break out refreshment areas and a coffee bar with wi-fi facilities.
* The opportunity to become a member of the on-site McLaren Fitness and Wellbeing Centre.
* Qualifying period applies
Submit your application via 'apply now'.
We recognise that to be as good at people as we are cars, we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry