Looking for a new challenge in a software impact company?
We, (COMPANY NAME), are looking for a new ESG Consultant in London!
Our growing team of 50+ management consultants supports leading real estate investors in the definition and execution of their ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) strategy.
Leveraging our ESG data intelligence platform, you help our clients:
* Identify ESG strategic topics (e.g. research, regulatory analysis, peer benchmarking)
* Build their ESG roadmaps (e.g. low-carbon trajectory definition, projects prioritization and structuring)
* Transform their organizations (e.g. ESG organization, processes, and tools definition and implementation, project management)
* Monitor their performance (e.g. deployment of our ESG data intelligence platform, ESG regulatory and voluntary reporting, asset scoring)
Starting date : September 2023
* Master's degree in Engineering or Business
* Passion for the environmental transition
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Great people management skills : ability to engage all stakeholders, from the field to the C-suite
* Proficient at using data analysis and visualisation tools
* Pioneering mindset and eagerness to participate to the construction of a team
* Fit with (COMPANY NAME)'s values: Drive, Commitment, Righteousness and Goodwill
* Excellent level of English (another European language is a plus)
Nice to have:
* Experience in Real Estate and/or ESG
* Programming skills (Python/R)
WHY JOIN US ?
(COMPANY NAME) is a company with a cause : we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate's negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
In addition to offering standard social benefits such as 25 days of leave, health and dental insurance, income protection, life cover and pension plan, we place a strong emphasis on the training and development of our employees. We welcome all new "Deepkies" to attend a 2-day onboarding programme in Paris within their first 2 months at the company. For employees in Delivery and Sales roles, we also provide additional on-site training in Paris. Furthermore, we organize an annual off-site event for all subsidiaries to come together.
If you're interested in learning a foreign language, we've partnered with a language platform that offers 5 different lessons in French, English, Spanish, Italian, and German.
More about (COMPANY NAME):
Founded in 2014, (COMPANY NAME) supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, (COMPANY NAME) helps realign stakeholders' interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
(COMPANY NAME) is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company's end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
* 400M+ of sqm monitored
* 50+ countries where we operate
* 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible customer experience. To match (COMPANY NAME)'s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining (COMPANY NAME) means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply! (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.
The Company has a legal responsibility to ensure that all of its employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Please note that your employment will be subject to the Company verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work
|Posted on:||01 Jun 2023|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Languages:||English, French, Spanish|