About This Role
The Principal Executive Search Partner is dedicated to critical functional areas within the business. This individual will partner with our Executive Committee members and their leadership teams to create proactive succession plans/strategies & manage all active recruitment for critical executive roles. The Executive Search Partner is responsible for creating talent strategies, driving the full end-to-end executive recruitment process including client management, search strategy development, candidate assessment, offer negotiation and executive onboarding facilitation.
What You'll Do
* Accountable for end-to-end executive search recruitment, providing in-depth recruiting strategies, candidate assessments, tracking metrics and market intelligence to hiring managers.
* Build trust with both active and passive talent as a tenacious hunter of talent with deep sourcing and market research skills.
* Support and manage 8-10 executive recruiting/succession planning projects (full cycle) on average
*Provide strategic direction and counsel to executive leaders throughout the succession planning and recruitment life cycle including advising on talent market movement, shifting business dynamics and recruitment trends & technologies.
* Create a best in class, remarkable & exceptional candidate engagement experience while ensuring equity throughout the recruitment process.
*Partner with our Talent Attraction, Employer Branding, Diversity Equity and Inclusion teams as well as other (COMPANY NAME) partners to ensure we are expanding our access to top talent and creating diverse executive slates.
*Construct and negotiate complex executive offer packages and facilitate executive onboarding experience to set the new hires up for success.
Who You Are
* The ideal candidate will have 10 years of in-house recruitment and/or executive search firm experience.
* A track record of innovation in recruitment strategy.
* A strategic partner with an ability to learn & adapt to new approaches/methods. An agile mindset with an ability to navigate shifting business dynamics.
* Excellent stakeholder management with an ability to influence & negotiate. Experience managing executive search projects at the highest level - connecting business strategy to talent strategy and delivering a high impact recruitment experience.
* Strong analytical skills to synthesize and analyze external market data as well as search data to influence decision making
* High level of executive maturity that enables one to develop strong client and candidate partnerships, experience interacting at the board level is preferred.
* Experience building effective communication & marketing plans to engage & attract passive talent. Ability to assess executive talent through behavioral & technical interview questions.
* Knowledge of executive recruiting techniques, recruitment plan development, sourcing methods (executive referrals, research, direct sourcing, internet search, executive search firms, etc.) and succession planning at executive levels
* Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate with variety of stakeholders, partners, & (COMPANY NAME) team members.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
The Principal Executive Search Partner is a critical member of the Global Executive Search team and acts as a strategic talent advisor to (COMPANY NAME)'s senior leadership. You will develop and deliver recruiting strategies to hire global top tier talent into executive level positions.
(COMPANY NAME) is a purpose-driven company that pioneers science for the benefit of humanity. Our steadfast commitment to caring deeply, working fearlessly and changing lives defines every action we take, and inspires us to go where others won't. Your will directly impact our success through attracting leadership to (COMPANY NAME) that shares in our commitment to humanity.
Videos To Watch
|Posted on:||22 Jul 2021|