A fantastic opportunity is available for a motivated, technically competent individual to join our high performing team
A fantastic opportunity is available for a motivated technically competent individual to join our high performing team.
This role is responsible for:
* The maintenance of Analytical Sciences equipment in a timely and compliant fashion.
* Providing high quality analytical instrument training and support to Research & Development personnel.
* Generation and completion of the relevant documentation when sourcing, qualifying and maintaining equipment
Is this You?
* Bachelor or Master's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant science discipline.
* A technical aptitude and curiosity, coupled with practical, hands-on skills.
* Knowledge of the equipment qualification process, TrackWise change controls and writing standard operating procedures.
* Experience in the use of various types of analytical instrumentation and software such as chromatographic equipment driven by Empower or Chromeleon.
* A good communicator with the ability to solve analytical problems.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game