Location London at 10 Bloomsbury Way !
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, (COMPANY NAME) makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. (COMPANY NAME) has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 11,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 16,000 publishers.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
* Premium coverage of Healthcare & Dental + Free eye test
* Competitive compensation + Pension scheme with contribution from (COMPANY NAME)
* Career advancement with global mobility opportunities !
* 25 days of holiday!
* Happy hour, (healthy) snacks, breakfast, social events.
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work + Bike storage and shower & lockers in the office
* Season Ticket Loan
* Health Club Memberships discount + Free Yoga and Pilate lessons in the office.
* Santander Bike keys + Museum passes available
* Competitive compensation + Pension scheme
Check out a day in the life at (COMPANY NAME)!
The Data Science & Analytics team is responsible for ensuring that (COMPANY NAME) leverages the huge volume of data we have available to deliver high performing advertising and business critical insights. Working closely with advertisers, publishers, and our own commercial teams, we seek out and answer challenging questions that deliver real business value. With over 2 PB of data at our fingertips, we have access to one of the richest data sources in Europe and an almost limitless resource to draw on. Our big data infrastructure is sophisticated and flexible, allowing our data scientists to work efficiently but also be able to break out into new areas.
As a member of the Data Science & Analytics team, you will work with top tier clients across Northern Europe, particular in retail, travel, and classified ads websites. You will be a key member of the account management teams, working closely with clients to develop solutions to their challenges. By developing a deep knowledge of (COMPANY NAME)'s platform, you'll be able to identify opportunities for optimisation of the (COMPANY NAME) solution to our clients and for new innovative types of campaigns.
As a member of the Data Science & Analytics team you will be based in our London office and will report to the Data Science & Analytics UK Manager. Your responsibilities will be:
* Analyze and optimize advertiser campaigns to deliver more value for clients and (COMPANY NAME)
* Conduct experiments, incrementality tests, and a/b tests to identify performance patterns and drivers
* Build reports and metrics to provide teams across the business with self-service analytics
* Conduct technical studies to feed (COMPANY NAME)'s product roadmap with client needs for new products and product improvements
* Work closely with commercial and technical teams to build strong account management capabilities
* Maintain constructive relationship with peers and proactively improve the Data Science & Analytics proposition to the clients
* As a data scientist, you are proactive in designing new
* You are aware of what other data science teams are using and testing and will incorporate new models, techniques and tools within the team
* You take the lead on designing the specific analytics toolbox on some of (COMPANY NAME)'s product features, when they are rolled-out to top tier clients in the UK.
* As a senior member of the team, you are responsible for mentoring more junior team members
* As a senior member of the team, you are launching and driving your own projects with multiple senior stakeholders
What do we need from you?
* Experience as a data scientist in a data-driven environment
* Master's degree, a PhD or equivalent experience in a quantitative or business field (Computer Science, Strategy Consulting, Market Studies, Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Finance, etc.)
* Proficiency in R and/or Python is a must
* Good understanding of SQL and of reporting services (Tableau, Looker, SSRS, etc.) is a plus
* Understanding of internet advertising technology (tagging, cookies, trafficking) is desirable
* Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
* Strong ability to deliver complex insights to a non-technical audience
* Experience in driving long-term projects with multiple and diverse stakeholders is preferable
(COMPANY NAME), the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their operation team and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
(COMPANY NAME) is transforming digital advertising into a relevant user experience!
Candidates must be eligible to work in Europe full time without restriction