The mission of the (COMPANY NAME) Knowledge team is to acquire and impart knowledge that ensures (COMPANY NAME)'s research methods are robust, informed, and understood. The team works to make (COMPANY NAME) the recognized industry leader in research methods, transparency and participant experience.
We are looking for a Knowledge Engagement Executive to assist with the Knowledge team's education initiatives across the company.
(COMPANY NAME) surveys over 550,000 consumers each year and recently we have launched our proprietary Pollpass survey platform, to directly engage consumers via an interactive messenger-style environment, while also developing ground-breaking processes for combining active (survey) data with passively collected information tracked via cookies and similar technologies.
These innovative methodologies and their impact on our data need to be understood clearly by GWI team members and our clients. The Knowledge Engagement Executive, reporting to the Knowledge Engagement Manager, will assist with initiatives designed to expand this understanding.
* Assisting in the creation and maintenance of an online repository of information of GlobalWenIndex's research and methodology.
* Responding promptly and thoroughly to internal queries on (COMPANY NAME)'s research and methodology, acting as a point of contact for other teams.
* Keeping track of incoming queries and assisting in the identification of knowledge gaps across the company.
* Finding information on and analysing competitor offerings.
* Contributing to cross-team initiatives designed to improve understanding of research methodology and competitor offerings across the company.
* Excellent written communication skills - in particular, the ability to explain complex issues and concepts clearly and succinctly
* Strong analytical skills and a proven problem solver
* Experience analysing survey data
* 1-2 years market research experience, either at a research agency or in an insight team at a media agency/owner/platform
* Enthusiasm for engaging with staff across different teams on research methodology and data interpretation